• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Good to see all you guys and even better no SNOW.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

You didn't attend the coronation last night?

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

I need Sandy to come so I get more pepperoni on my pizza.

Friday

Sorry, but I volunteered to pepper the landscape around the home of the Senator who lives in Hudson with anti-RealID signs today. 

FYI, I keep a package of pepperoni in my refrigerator.  I like to be prepared for emergencies.   :pizza2:

Lloyd Danforth

I noticed on my the last couple of Mad. meetings I attended, you couldn't see the pizza thru the pepperoni.

Russell Kanning

We had a literal pile of pepperoni at my table.

Tom Sawyer

Hey Lloyd we missed ya at the happening. :)

Had a good time and a nice long walk. Good to see ya'll.

Pat K

Is the meeting on for tomorrow? I worked a double last night and am back at work now, but I think I can get my fat ass out of bed early enough to come up, if you all are not flooded out.

Russell Kanning

Flooded out? .... not even close. We had an inch or so. You should get ahold of Lloyd .... he might want to come out with you.

Pat K

Quote from: russellkanning on May 13, 2006, 07:33 PM NHFT
Flooded out? .... not even close. We had an inch or so. You should get ahold of Lloyd .... he might want to come out with you.

I thought grumpy was already up there, I will call him, though I was gonna stay up there for a day or so.

Lloyd Danforth

Go on up and  spend an extra day.  Much as I would spend another day up there I've got toget stuff done down here.