• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Weeks?,  Months?....of preparation.....in plain sight.. Makes you think

Russell Kanning

yea ... people have said that strange things were going on in the wtc buildings ... including powerdowns.

Tom Sawyer

Was over in Keene this morning, with gas prices what they are don't want to make the trip again today.

Lloyd Danforth

What?  $5.00 Round trip?  Cheap considering  all the compliments Keene has been getting lately ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on March 13, 2007, 05:16 PM NHFT
What?  $5.00 Round trip?  Cheap considering  all the compliments Keene has been getting lately ;D

Hey, you can just stop at McD's and squeeze the grease out of a large order of fries to make it with your machine.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

I'm posting on the wrong thread anyway... it's been a tough day  ;D

Phone and internet were out most of the day, plus a fun trip to the dentist.  :P

Lloyd Danforth

FTL_Ian

Super Columbine RPG creator Danny Ledonne will be in town 4/8 to shoot footage and interviews for his upcoming documentary.  I'll be bringing him to the meeting; he may shoot some footage there.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

This is an unusual weekend .... this meeting follows the merrimack valley one by only one day.

Also strange doing this on Easter. I think this happened last year. Maybe we will have to search for stuff in the park ... in the snow. :)

error

I'm sure it was bound to happen from time to time.

50% chance I'll convince someone to go down to Keene tomorrow. Maybe a 20% chance I'll show up myself. :(

Pat K

I will not be attending your fine meeting.
I will be searching for the meaning of
Jesus inside chocolate bunnies, and having
dinner with my sister and other family folk.

I wish every one a happy day.  ;D

FTL_Ian

Atlas

Quote from: Pat K on April 07, 2007, 09:30 AM NHFT
I will not be attending your fine meeting.
I will be searching for the meaning of
Jesus inside chocolate bunnies, and having
dinner with my sister and other family folk.

I wish every one a happy day.  ;D
Pat , the Family Guy ;D

Kat Kanning

Freestaters who've been living in North Walpole inbound to this meeting tomorrow :)  They moved several months ago and just now found us!