• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

QuoteSpecial thanks to Caleb, for volunteering to help with the NHLA civic action fundraiser, at Loudon Race Track on
September 18th!

No problem Dave!  Just remember to send me a reminder email; I've bought a planner to help make my life easier (so I don't have to remember so much), so I should remember it, but a reminder won't hurt.  Also I'll need directions and starting time.

Caleb

Kat Kanning

Moving to NH...that was the first time I'd ever needed a planner.  I couldn't keep up with all the stuff going on!  It's better now with the online calendars, but I still use the planner :)

Russell Kanning

so our meeting falls on 9/11?

we do let statists and constititionalists and minarchists come to our parties 8)

tracysaboe

You're repeting yourself.

Constititionalists and minarchists ARE statist. It's just they're the best kind.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

we also allow windbag libertarian debaters that love to define terms ;)

Tracy has been here long enough ...... we can joke with him. 8)

Pat K

I'M sorry I can't make it, I have been drawing up a mission statement for the underground, well maybe next time. ;D

Kat Kanning

Thank you, PatK, for your diligent work.  We'll have freedom in NH in no time, as soon as we have a spiffy new mission statement!

Russell Kanning

sept meeting was fun

Calib
Scott Roth
Dillon gang
Bender 8)
visitors from the peoples republic of VT Hardy and his girlfriend

the locals stayed late and had great fun :)

Kat Kanning

I'm pretty sure it's Caleb, not Calib.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: katdillon on September 13, 2005, 12:24 PM NHFT
I'm pretty sure it's Caleb, not Calib.

I thought he spelled it a special way, but his website is Caleb 8)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: russellkanning on September 12, 2005, 08:27 PM NHFT
sept meeting was fun

Calib
Scott Roth
Dillon gang
Bender 8)
visitors from the peoples republic of VT Hardy and his girlfriend

the locals stayed late and had great fun :)

Unless things have changed since Porcfest, its Hardy's wife and I wish I had been there >:D

rima

Hi,

I am newly registered here at the NH Underground.  I am interested in attending the Monadnock Porcupines Meeting.  I would like to verify it is in Keene this Sunday, Oct 9th between 12noon and 4pm.  I am not acquainted with the Keene area.  I'd be coming from Peterborough on 101.  Directions?  Verification?  How much do I have to brush up on Objectivism?  ::)

Thanks, from Rima  ???

Kat Kanning

Hi Rima :)

From Peterborough, take 101 -> Main St. in Keene., turn right onto Main.
Go around the traffic circle to take a right on West St.
Village pizza is on the right @ Ashuelot st.

I assure you, you don't need to know anything about Objectivism.  I can't recall having discussed it at this meeting so far :)

Pat K

Can I get directions from Commack?     ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Swim across Long Island Sound.  Enter the Connecticut River.  Swim north to Hinsdale, NH.  Enter Ashuelot River.  Swim north to Keene. Exit at Starbucks. Shake yourself off. Proceed one block east along West St. to Ashuelot St.