• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Well I was going to come check out the Pizza but my relief is presently awaiting to be arrested in a domestic disturbance. So I'M here to 8am. I swear it's all part of a plot to keep me out of NH.

Russell Kanning

How on earth did you make it to last years porcfest PatK?

Russell Kanning

The pizza at Villiage Pizza is ok....it is that thin NY style....I much prefer the thick Chicago style myself
*PatK* baiting >:D

Friday

Quote from: russellkanning on April 10, 2005, 05:56 AM NHFT
The pizza at Villiage Pizza is ok....it is that thin NY style....I much prefer the think Chicago style myself

I still think I'm owed a refund... two measly pieces of pepperoni on a medium pizza?!

It was very nice meeting you all.? Thank you for the nature walk in beautiful Keene.

P.S. You people really ARE crazy.? ;)

Kat Kanning

Really enjoyed meeting you, Friday!

Lloyd Danforth

Me too! Friday, don't be persuaded to move to the seacoast area by the suave Dave Mincin, move to Keene with the crazies!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Friday on April 11, 2005, 08:03 AM NHFT
The pizza at Villiage Pizza is ok....it is that thin NY style....I much prefer the think Chicago style myself

I still think I'm owed a refund... two measly pieces of pepperoni on a medium pizza?!

It was very nice meeting you all.  Thank you for the nature walk in beautiful Keene.

P.S. You people really ARE crazy.  ;)

Russell has promised to bring a whole stick of pepperoni next time we take you there :)

Pat K

Russell is that a stick of....... never mind ::)

Scott Roth

I'll bring a bag of pepperoni next time.

Friday

Quote from: katdillon on April 22, 2005, 01:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on April 11, 2005, 08:03 AM NHFT

Russell has promised to bring a whole stick of pepperoni next time we take you there :)

Great! Pizza just isn't the same if it's not dripping pig grease.  Mmmmmm..... pig grease.

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 11, 2005, 08:37 AM NHFT
Me too! Friday, don't be persuaded to move to the seacoast area by the suave Dave Mincin, move to Keene with the crazies!

Lloyd, I'm just now going through all the scraps of paper I shoved in my pocket in Keene (yeah, I'm a bit backlogged  ::) ). What's the deal with the 'Get Out of Hell Free' card? That's very clever. Did you pay for them yourself as a form of advertisement?  Have you been tracking their effectiveness at all?

Lloyd Danforth

Another Porc, Pat McCotter, who, recently, moved to Concord, had them printed up and was quite generous with them.
I guess you can get them printed up at GOOHF.com, but, when I went to the website? I couldn't figure out how.
As to their effectivness, everyone I give them to get a kick out of them, but, they have been, mostly Porcs.
I usually use that card when I'm explaining the FSP to a new person and I'm never far from my flyers.
Lloyd

Pat K