• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 08, 2006, 11:58 AM NHFT
I thought we were supposed to bring down the LParty in NH also once we got here.

I think that's already been done.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on December 08, 2006, 01:42 PM NHFT
I thought we were supposed to bring down the LParty in NH also once we got here.

Yea ... I couldn't find any signs of life ... so I called that mission accomplished .... where is my fighter jet and carrier.

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 08, 2006, 02:40 PM NHFT
Yea ... I couldn't find any signs of life ... so I called that mission accomplished .... where is my fighter jet and carrier.

:biglaugh:

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 12 hours.

I tried...

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 08, 2006, 02:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on December 08, 2006, 01:42 PM NHFT

You can have a photo-op on my cooler if you wan't.

FTL_Ian

I'll be there and I will have FTL bumper stickers for anyone who will put one on their car.   8)

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on December 08, 2006, 08:20 PM NHFT

Room for the whole gang to have a seat!

Pat K

Quote from: KBCraig on December 08, 2006, 10:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on December 08, 2006, 08:20 PM NHFT

Room for the whole gang to have a seat!

Well maybe, if I am already not sitting on it.

John

Could anyone have a FREE LAUREN sign for me IF I make it out?  (I hope to use one on the 23rd.)

Also, is there a good shoe store in Keene which might have work-shoes that are not made in China?  (I need some and was thinking I'd like to support the local economy.)

Russell Kanning

We can bring one to the party.

We might be a little late to the pizza party, since we will be building walls at Jim's place. Go ahead without us. :)

John

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Some of the party will move to our house later. Some football watching might happen. Lots of stuff. The weather is even nice, we could do a river stroll. :)

FTL_Ian

Some of us have to go by 1p for shooting Free Minds TV.

Russell Kanning

lots of people showed up .... the fun has moved to our house ... we are currently torturing a small child in the middle of the room.

John

I'm sure that torture did not include "waterboarding" and other government types of torture.   :o

Sorry I missed you guys today!!!!!!  I was tortured at a party last night and it lasted into the early morning.  ( :-X for now.)  More later.