• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Miss winchester...sent you email lloyd.

Russell Kanning

we are moving in the next 50 freedom fighters into Winchester ..... the Free Town

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

I'm guessing the K's got wacked by that truck pretty hard.  Either that or there is a secret move

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 07, 2007, 07:30 AM NHFT
I'm guessing the K's got wacked by that truck pretty hard.  Either that or there is a secret move

Well it was bound to happen... we've been driven from the group Lloyd.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Well, I was whacked even before the accident, apparently.

Dreepa

Russell Kanning

Ohhhh Tayyyy ..... the moving happens tomorrow .... so I guess a bunch of us will be having the meet and greet at the home of a new or moved porcupine.

We are off to the Manchester meeting since they don't need us to move people today.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 07, 2007, 07:33 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 07, 2007, 07:30 AM NHFT

Well it was bound to happen... we've been driven from the group Lloyd.  ;D

Apparently we're on a 'need to know basis' here ;D

Dreepa

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 07, 2007, 07:49 AM NHFT
Ohhhh Tayyyy ..... the moving happens tomorrow .... so I guess a bunch of us will be having the meet and greet at the home of a new or moved porcupine.

We are off to the Manchester meeting since they don't need us to move people today.

I think it is one moving in and one moving out.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 07, 2007, 07:16 AM NHFT
we are moving in the next 50 freedom fighters into Winchester ..... the Free Town

The politically-inclined are fleeing Winchester.  That leaves if to us, the extra-systemic to occupy the southwest border.  Instead of polite questions at the town meeting and obedient appearances on the ballot we will be building structures, holding events and living life without permission!  The crush of unauthorized products and services will bring the town government to it's knees.  They will beg for miss winchester to move back.

To the ramparts, trouble-makers!
:brave:    :brave:     :brave:

Tom Sawyer

;D 8)

The Extra-Systemic* Resistance...

*Extra-Systemic, a term first coined on the forum by Rocketman.