• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Hey next time let me know you don't intend to tip the driver. I'll take care of the tip. I don't think it was his fault that the restuarant didn't handle the order fast enough.

Russell Kanning

will do

I figure the driver can work it out with the bossman back at pizza butt or find better employment ... I just can't give tips for really late pizza. Maybe I shouldn't be the money guy. :)

Insurgent

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 10, 2007, 08:10 PM NHFT
will do

I figure the driver can work it out with the bossman back at pizza butt or find better employment ... I just can't give tips for really late pizza. Maybe I shouldn't be the money guy. :)

I wasn't there, but I can attest that as having being previously employed by a pizza company, very rarely is a late pie delivery the fault of the driver.

FTL_Ian

Starting on October 14th, we will be holding the Monadnock Porcupines Meet N' Greet at the Free Stater owned "Ceilidh House Pub".
http://www.ceilidhhouse.net/
719 Rte 12, Westmoreland NH 03467

12pm till everyone leaves.

The Ceilidh House does not have a waitstaff, so if you're not hungry or thirsty there won't be any pressure for you to order anything.  Also, children are welcome at the Ceilidh House.

See you there!

Pat K

Well o-k if I have to go to a Pub, I have to go to a Pub.

shyfrog

Ahhh... we shall be there, yes we will :)

srqrebel

Pat K

Just could not get my fat old ass up to go.

It is at the Pub too. Damn.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Pat K on October 14, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT
Just could not get my fat old ass up to go.

It is at the Pub too. Damn.

It was a perfect location and a good time, too.

We will continue having them at the pub indefinitely.  8)

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

Yeah, nice spot for the get togethers.

I got a chance to air some things I felt needed discussing. The forum (at least for me) has not served that purpose lately.

Guinness on tap was nice.  8)

No one, has yet, proven their manhood by consuming a giant steaming plate of Hagis.

41mag

Sorry I've missed all of you again.   :'(

I hope to be out that way next month though.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 14, 2007, 03:42 PM NHFT

I got a chance to air some things I felt needed discussing. The forum (at least for me) has not served that purpose lately.
forums have their limits

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: 41mag on October 14, 2007, 07:55 PM NHFT
Sorry I've missed all of you again.   :'(

I hope to be out that way next month though.

Look foward to seeing you when you can make it.  :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 14, 2007, 08:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 14, 2007, 03:42 PM NHFT

forums have their limits

As do their participants.