• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 14, 2007, 08:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 14, 2007, 08:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 14, 2007, 03:42 PM NHFT
Yeah, nice spot for the get togethers.

I got a chance to air some things I felt needed discussing. The forum (at least for me) has not served that purpose lately.
forums have their limits

As do their participants.

Stupidity has no limits. ;D

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 14, 2007, 08:32 PM NHFT
Pat K to the rescue.  ;D ;D ;D

That's what I'm going to be for Halloween!  Super Pat K...I'm gon'a totally...New York slam every bad guy in New Hampshire.
What'a you look'n at?
You talk'n ta me?
I've had to make love to women tougher than you.
I could wear red tights and a cape...and wear my underwear on the out side just like all great super heroes.   ;D 8)

Pat K

I would give up on that idea Jim.

You have a lot more height, but you
still are not gonna be good at 360
or so.

Jim Johnson

Ahh...I could'a done it.  I'd a just bulked up a little.
I can eat nails and crap I-beams...what's so hard about that?
I already had a sidekick, Ivan BTT(Big Tough Tomcat)...ahh... :(
It's back to Pirate Jim...yar...that's real exciting...I could have been Super Pat K but no... Pat K wants to be Super Pat K.   :raspberry:

Kat Kanning

Oh wow, I had wondered why you guys installed that industrial grade toilet.  Another mystery solved.

Caleb

No one, has yet, proven their manhood by consuming a giant steaming plate of Hagis.

It's all about leadership, Rog ... you charge that mountain for us ... show us how it's done.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Sorry, just channeling Pat.  I think he went to work.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on October 15, 2007, 12:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 14, 2007, 08:32 PM NHFT
Pat K to the rescue.  ;D ;D ;D
I've had to make love to women tougher than you.
I could wear red tights and a cape...and wear my underwear on the out side just like all great super heroes.   ;D 8)
lol

macho libre

David

I forgot to request the day off from work again.  Completly forgot until it was too late. 
Quote from: Caleb on October 15, 2007, 07:39 PM NHFT
No one, has yet, proven their manhood by consuming a giant steaming plate of Hagis.

It's all about leadership, Rog ... you charge that mountain for us ... show us how it's done.  ;D
Agreed.   ;D

Jim Johnson

As the only man who has ever been Pat K for a day, except for Pat K himself, I, in order to prove that I am worthy of being Super Pat K, will lead the men of the Monadnock Area Porc Meet and Greet up haggis hill while allowing my tea bags to sway vigorously behind the manly drapery of a kilt and upon reaching the summit I will participate in the male bonding ritual of hurling. 

Pat K

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on October 16, 2007, 12:47 AM NHFT
As the only man who has ever been Pat K for a day, except for Pat K himself, I, in order to prove that I am worthy of being Super Pat K, will lead the men of the Monadnock Area Porc Meet and Greet up haggis hill while allowing my tea bags to sway vigorously behind the manly drapery of a kilt and upon reaching the summit I will participate in the male bonding ritual of hurling. 

Nooooooooo don't do it. You are super Jim J, better than super Pat K

I so declare it, now lets just simmer down with this crazy talk.
Pat K will not ever eat haggis, probably won't even wear a kilt.

However I will drink beer at the pub.

Jim Johnson

Oh ya...sure Pat, does Super Jim J wear his undies on the outside? (sneer) I don't think so.
Does Super Jim J crap I-beams?  Well...other structural material...you know...3/16 or 1/4 inch box beams and some angle iron, BUT NOT I-BEAMS.
This has become a matter of manly pride, for the nation of Ireland and for Monadnock Porcs every where.

...and there is a keg of beer at the end of every rainbow.

Tom Sawyer

Alright the challenge has been made...

Next time I see ya'll at the happening, I'll snarf a big steamin' pile of Haggis. Too bad it won't be served in a sheep's stomach. ;D