• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Sorry, but I wanted to check out my first LPNH meeting, which conflicts with the MP meeting.   :(  Anyway, at the rate the snow is coming down right now, I'm not sure I could even make it to Keene.

Pat K

Wow Snowing again up there? It is sunny and 45 deg. here.

Russelll will you do something about that damn snow.

Tom Sawyer

Hope you all had fun at the get together...

I'm getting things ready here at the old homestead for Elizabeth and William's return. It'll be good to see them.

Been without wheels while they were down south. Well I got wheels, but none are street legal. I suppose I could have tried to get there on the ATV... cross country. ;D

Dave Ridley

Russell Kanning

All locals this time .... no exotic visitors from NY and CT.

Lloyd Danforth

As we all know. thats where the exotic members dwell!

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

AlanM

Quote from: Pat K on January 08, 2006, 09:27 PM NHFT
Is exotic another word for fat?

In a round about way. ?;D Circular reasoning. ?;)

AlanM

There I was, listening to an Amethyste Fisher song, when suddenly an exotic Long Islander disturbed my reverie, asking me to translate 3 letter words. Geez!  ;D

Tom Sawyer

I really like your quote. Bold... that's what we need to prevail.

It is a good day to die! Strong hearts to the front, weak hearts to the rear! - Crazy Horse

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Roger Grant on January 08, 2006, 11:07 PM NHFT
I really like your quote. Bold... that's what we need to prevail.

It is a good day to die! Strong hearts to the front, weak hearts to the rear! - Crazy Horse

;D

Fluff and Stuff

Kat Kanning