• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brazil-Like Unauthorized Repairs

Started by Kat Kanning, March 18, 2006, 09:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Dude

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

The gravel place never answers the phone. (Cold River)

Lloyd Danforth

I can't make it, or, I would bring gravel.

TackleTheWorld

Brazil-Like Unauthorized Repairs
BLUR
:cya:

1984IsNow

I may have to make the drive out to Keene one of these days, it sounds like you guys are the ones having all the darn fun.

Russell Kanning

Caleb

tracysaboe

Bump

Anything going on with this?

It would be sweet to directly challenge the government monopoly on road maintenance and road building.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

We are thinking of "V" is for Voluntary services or something like that. more later

Russell Kanning

Any good names for our enterprise?

I am thinking of offering my services and our paper advertising without asking for any specific prices or payment terms, just whatever a person wants to pay, whenever they want to pay it.

tracysaboe

In Renton, Washington. The residents got so tired of waiting for government delays and burocratic red tape that individual in the city started taking up donations to build their own turn lane on a particularly dangerous stretch of road.

These are people who paid property taxes for the government to build and take care of their roads -- and they had to fund it volentarily anyway.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

pothole alert:

Southbound .... Island street

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 18, 2006, 07:27 AM NHFT
Any good names for our enterprise?

I am thinking of offering my services and our paper advertising without asking for any specific prices or payment terms, just whatever a person wants to pay, whenever they want to pay it.
We went with "V" for voluntary services for now. (v4voluntary.org)
The pricing structure seems to be working out so far. :)