• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Please call these misbehaving bureaucrats

Started by Dave Ridley, March 18, 2006, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Hey how about we condense all the "bad guy" phone numbers we have into one thread?  And then get our asses busy calling them.

Below are some numbers  I have and have called.  Please add some of your own!

New London Development Corporation - the folks trying to tear down a neighborhood using eminent domain:  860 447 8011 - altho actually i think this may be the New London city manager's number.  even better since he is part of the problem!

358 4094  charlie  bass keene office (why does he need a keene office??)  BTW I thought bass was semi ok until I met him, now I dislike him...although I'll admit he was polite to me.  Kinda worked backwards...

John M. Chavez 617-565-2075  Spokesman, u.s. labor dept for northeast.  He was the guy who the media quoted, who defended going after a manchester restaurant owner for harmless "labor violations:"

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=The+Common+Man+fined+over+youth+program&articleId=afe09b8b-677a-4705-b498-49bd33ecec28

I've called all the above...have you?

Dave Ridley

Hudson pd, the guys behind "internal possession of alchohol" enforcement

http://www.hudsonpd.com/minors.html

Hudson PD 603-886-6011 Non-Emergency
Business 603-886-6011   
   603-594-1162 FAX Crime Line 603-594-1150   

So are these cops operating outside NH law or are they just enforcing a bad law?    If the former, maybe I should call the crime  line and report them to them!

Caleb

Well, I called Charlie Bass on Friday.  First called his Keene office ... couldn't get anyone there.  So I called Washington DC.  They said he was in Concord, so I called his Concord office.  They wouldn't let me speak to Charlie but I talked with some gal, and she continued to parrot his disinformation on RealID:  "Oh no, Congressman Bass would never support Real ID.  He's against that."  Really.

Dave Ridley

At the keene appearance he told me "it's not a national id" but didn't deny supporting it.

He said we have a body of law that came along after the Constitution and can't go back to strict constitutional government.  That was after I asked him about his oath to uphold the Constitution. 

Dave Ridley

arright i called hudson pd and left a voice mail for the chief regarding the above.  Thanked him for having an easily accessible vm but complained about the way he's using my fed and state tax bux if in fact he, like most chiefs, accepts some state or fed aid.

Dave Ridley

Here is contact information for some of the perpetrators mentioned or interviewed in the Herald article relation to the Rockingham County DWI checkpoints.   I will call them to complain about their support of and perpetration of police checkpoints, and I hope you will too.

Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams

Mailing address:
P.O. Box 1209
Kingston NH 03848

Physical address:
10 Route 125
Brentwood, NH 03833

Telephone: 603.642.4249
Fax: 603.642.8942

Lt. Robert Quinn of New Hampshire State Police Troop A,
couldn't find him, but here is his boss:

Colonel Frederick H. Booth
Director
Division of State Police
Department of Safety
33 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03305
603-271-3636

Hampton Police Chief Jamie Sullivan,
(603) 929-4444
100 Brown Ave
Hampton, NH 03842
hamptonpd.com

If some of you make calls to these guys I will likely list more numbers for you such as numbers for those below.

Seabrook Police Chief David Currier,
Portsmouth Deputy Chief of Police Len DiSesa,
Candia Police Chief Mike McGillen

Dave Ridley

Here is a condensed version of all the contact info I have listed above for misbehaving bureaucrats.  i welcome more numbers for more bad guys; let's get those speed dialers into action.

New London Development Corporation - the folks trying to tear down a neighborhood using eminent domain:  860 447 8011 - altho actually i think this may be the New London city manager's number.  even better since he is part of the problem!

charlie bass keene office  358 4094  (why does he need a keene office??)  BTW I thought bass was semi ok until I met him, now I dislike him...although I'll admit he was polite to me.  Kinda worked backwards...

John M. Chavez 617-565-2075  Spokesman, u.s. labor dept for northeast.  He was the guy who the media quoted, who defended going after a manchester restaurant owner for harmless "labor violations:"

Hudson pd, the guys behind "internal possession of alchohol" enforcement
http://www.hudsonpd.com/minors.html
Hudson PD 603-886-6011 Non-Emergency
Business 603-886-6011   
   603-594-1162 FAX Crime Line 603-594-1150   

So are these cops operating outside NH law or are they just enforcing a bad law?    If the former, maybe I should call the crime  line and report them to them!

Here is contact information for some of the perpetrators mentioned or interviewed in the Herald article relation to the Rockingham County DWI checkpoints. 

Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams

Mailing address:
P.O. Box 1209
Kingston NH 03848

Physical address:
10 Route 125
Brentwood, NH 03833

Telephone: 603.642.4249
Fax: 603.642.8942

Lt. Robert Quinn of New Hampshire State Police Troop A,
couldn't find him, but here is his boss:

Colonel Frederick H. Booth
Director
Division of State Police
Department of Safety
33 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03305
603-271-3636

Hampton Police Chief Jamie Sullivan,
(603) 929-4444
100 Brown Ave
Hampton, NH 03842
hamptonpd.com

Manchester Police Department
Telephone (603) 668-8711
arrested russell and kat for protesting on a public streetcorner outside the bush free speech zone

Dave Ridley

Manchester Police Department, responsible for arresting Kat and Russell because they were carrying a sign on a street corner when the president was in town and refused to be herded into a free speech zone.

Telephone (603) 668-8711

Pat McCotter

A little serendipitous search result found this database of police departments. Some links are broken but can probably be found somewhere.

http://search.officer.com/agencysearch/agencyresult.asp?state=NH

Allenstown Police Department
Amherst Police Department
Bedford Police Department
Bennington PD
Berlin Police Department
Brookline Police Department
Campton Police Department
Canaan NH Police Department
Cheshire County Dept. of Corrections
Chesire County Sheriffs Department
Claremont Police Department
Concord Police Department
Conway Police Department
Danville Police
Derry Police Department
Dover Police Department
Durham Police Department
East Kingston Police Department
Enfield Police Department
Exeter Police Department
Franconia Police Department
Gilford Police Department
Goffstown Police Department
Hampstead Police Department
Hampton Police Department
Hanover Police Department
Highway Patrol and Enforcement - DMV
Hillsboro NH Police Department
Hollis Police Department
Hudson Police Department
Jaffrey Police Department
Keene Police Department
Keene State College Campus Safety Department
Kensington Police Department
Laconia Police Department
Lebanon Police Department
Lisbon Police Department
Litchfield Police Department
Londonderry Police Department
Loudon Police Department
Manchester Police Department
Marlborough Police Department
Merrimack County Sheriffs Office
Merrimack Police Department
Milford Police Department
Moultonborough Police Department
Nashua Police Department
New Castle Police Department
New England College Department of Campus Safety
New Hampshire Fish and Game Department
New Hampshire State Police
New Ipswich Police Department
NH Bureau of Liquor Enforcement
NH Department of Safety
Northumberland Police Department
Nottingham Police and Fire Rescue
Ossipee Police Department
Pelham NH Police Department
Portsmouth Police Department
Raymond Police Department
Rindge Police Department
Rochester Police Department
Salem NH Police Department
Sandown Police Department
Seabrook Police Department
South Hampton Police Department
Surry Police Department
TIlton Police Department
Town of Antrim NH Police Department
University of New Hampshire Police Dept.
Washington Police Department
Waterville Valley Department of Public Safety
Windham Police Department
www.hcsonh.us

Dave Ridley

pat do you have  a way of posting that so that the e-mails can be copied and pasted into my word processory rather than just the names of the pd's?

Dave Ridley

Guy prosecuting Kat and Russell for standing with a sign outside a free speech zone:

(I hear he is not a bad guy, so maybe honey will go further than vinegar)

Gregory T. Muller, office of manchester city solicitor

City of Manchester
Office of the City Solicitor
One City Hall Plaza
Manchester, NH 03101

Office of the City Solicitor
Phone: (603) 624-6523
Fax: (603) 624-6528

Email: Solicitor@ci.manchester.nh.us

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 14, 2006, 09:27 PM NHFT
pat do you have  a way of posting that so that the e-mails can be copied and pasted into my word processory rather than just the names of the pd's?

Just press down on the link and select 'copy link'...

d_goddard

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 18, 2006, 11:42 AM NHFT
Hey how about we condense all the "bad guy" phone numbers we have into one thread?
This is a way, way cool idea. Make it easy for us to blast the Bad Statists with Liberty Information!
My one suggestion is that the dynamic nature of the list makes this more amendable to being on the Wiki than on a threaded BBS.

Try setting up a Wiki page and just posting a link to it from here.
http://underground.soulawakenings.com/tiki-index.php

Pat McCotter

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 14, 2006, 09:27 PM NHFT

Sorry, Dave. Those are not e-mail links. They are the PD web sites. I figured if at some time in the future we had a problem with one of the towns/cities we could get the e-mail info from the web site. I found the officer.com site by accident.