• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jacquie Lynch

Started by didaskalos, March 20, 2006, 08:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

didaskalos

http://www.seacoastonline.com/2005news/09192005/news/63694.htm
Note, this is an article from her first charge, in Sept 2005.  The story that I read in the Mar. 18, 2006, Union-Leader in hardcopy is mysteriously unlocatable online, a search returning only the 20-word AP blurb.

I have always regretted not finding out the path that the Bush twins would take to class after their citations for "under-age drinking" in the Austin music district and organizing people to hold signs along their way to class that said they had done nothing wrong.  And also to show support for Jeb Bush's daughter Noelle, when she did what she had to, in order to peaceably get her favorite downers.

Here is a chance to show the Granite State's first daughter that she is actually an adult, has a brain, is doing what most young adults her age do, and that the patriots in her state will back her up in exposing the dirty little secret that she really has done nothing wrong.

Edited Mar. 21, 2006, to add comments about the link.

KBCraig

It's not a current story, but it's a good idea.

Recumbent ReCycler

Your link is to a story about the first time she was arrested for drinking.  She was arrested again this year.  I just sent her an invitation to join the NH Underground.

didaskalos

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on March 20, 2006, 10:14 PM NHFT
Your link is to a story about the first time she was arrested for drinking.  She was arrested again this year.  I just sent her an invitation to join the NH Underground.

Thanks.  You are right.  I assumed the SeacoastOnline article was current, after I read the story of her most recent charge in last Saturday's Union-Leader.

Dave Ridley

Welcome didaskalos...only two posts and you've generated a project LOL