• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Silver

Started by DC, March 21, 2006, 05:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

It is 11.04  :D  There is risk in silver.  It should go up past $12 if the ETF is approved but it will go down (at least for a while) by a decent amount if the ETF is not approved.  Of course, chances are very high that the ETF will be approved.

DC

Quote from: TN-FSP on March 29, 2006, 10:32 AM NHFT
It is 11.04  :D  There is risk in silver.  It should go up past $12 if the ETF is approved but it will go down (at least for a while) by a decent amount if the ETF is not approved.  Of course, chances are very high that the ETF will be approved.

I have silver at $11.55 on my charts I pay for and Bloomberg tv channel has it at $11.55. Kitco has it at $11.04. Are the prices at Kitco delayed?

DC

I checked other metals sites that say $11.04 and say they are live. Bloomberg said it was spot and had the same as me at $11.55. I will have to check into it. ???

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TN-FSP on March 29, 2006, 10:32 AM NHFT
It is 11.04  :D  There is risk in silver.
First I invest the entirety of my vast fortune in Silver and then TN-FSP tells me there is risk. :protest: :angryfire: :BangHead: :angry2: :angry1: :confused1: :crybaby2:

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: DC on March 29, 2006, 11:08 AM NHFT
I checked other metals sites that say $11.04 and say they are live. Bloomberg said it was spot and had the same as me at $11.55. I will have to check into it. ???

I use bloomberg
http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/commodities/cfutures.html

DC

Quote from: TN-FSP on March 29, 2006, 11:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: DC on March 29, 2006, 11:08 AM NHFT

I use bloomberg
http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/commodities/cfutures.html

I figured it out. My eyes were playing tricks on me and I missed the 0 in the price. I trade gold and it only has two numbers after the decimal and silver has three :P.

Tunga

That was back before most of it was poured into computer keyboards.

DC

Quote from: lawofattraction on March 30, 2006, 07:41 AM NHFT
Quote from: DC on March 29, 2006, 11:21 AM NHFTI figured it out. My eyes were playing tricks on me

Not to worry, silver hit $11.49 last night. It just keeps jumping higher every day. The last time this happened (1979-1980) silver went up to around $50 an ounce.

Maybee I was in a time warp and was seeing the future. :)

It's at $11.67 now.

BaRbArIaN

On the bright side, I amassed some over the last few years.  On the down side, now I probably can't afford to buy much more, ah well.

DC

Kat Kanning

DC

Silver is still flying $12.85. Gold hit $600 also. http://www.rallymonkey.com/oldvideo.php

On the other hand gas and oil futures are up so if you see any cheap gas you better fill up.

Pat McCotter

Bank holiday in London today - if anyone was wondering why no London fix price - Easter Monday.

AlanM

Spot Price per Ounce
Silver $12.58

Still dropping. Massive profit taking perhaps?

AlanM

Spot Price per Ounce
Silver $12.80

Rebounding a bit.