• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nominate a Pothole for Repair in and around Keene

Started by Russell Kanning, March 22, 2006, 05:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Do you know of a pothole badly in need of repair? Then nominate your pothole for repair.

The Sons of Liberty and the Keene Free Press are going to be fixing a few potholes each week in and around Keene.
:peace:

Look for the Sons of Liberty "Pothole Repair Department" this Saturday (3/25) afternoon at 3. Our big blue Keene Free Press van will be hauling the gravel and asphalt and you will see our gadsden flag and a sign at the worksite.

:icon_thumleft: :sonsofliberty:

Dave Ridley

awesome , guys !  hope you will get lots of pics!   as i brainstorm it the ideal pic would be someone in the forground putting the shovel into the hole, and in the background you've got that big blue truck with some huge writing on it that says... i dont know, some url like maybe nhfree.com?

Russell Kanning

We don't have time or space to promote nhfree.com and the Keene Free Press. In this town .... I do most of my stuff connected with the paper.

intergraph19

Uhm, does Town Hall count as a pot hole?  You could just fill that in... ^_^

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

They have been filling them. I haven't found a really huge one in the last few days. There are a lot that are only 2 inches deep. I did find a parking spot in front of the county courthouse that needs  a lot of gravel.
This saturday it could be raining also, so the asphalt repairs might be out of the question.

Ron Helwig

The town of Deerfield has (verbally) agreed to approve my occupancy, upon completion of the house, conditional on my improving the driveway when the weather is more cooperative. I might be looking for some experienced road workers in a couple months.  ;D

Especially if they can be paid in Liberty Dollars!  ;D ;D

intergraph19

Quote from: Ron Helwig on March 22, 2006, 04:21 PM NHFT
The town of Deerfield has (verbally) agreed to approve my occupancy, upon completion of the house, conditional on my improving the driveway when the weather is more cooperative. I might be looking for some experienced road workers in a couple months.  ;D

I'm a mean shovel operator!

Pat McCotter

Quote from: intergraph19 on March 22, 2006, 04:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: Ron Helwig on March 22, 2006, 04:21 PM NHFT

I'm a mean shovel operator!

What can you shovel? :o

Russell Kanning

Found another candidate near the Keene State students center.

Happy Dude

You'll just want to use just Asphalt. It won't hold with just gravel & Asphalt.

Russell Kanning

Perham St. and Harmony Pl. has 2 that need gravel.

Kat Kanning

estoves

They really looked like they needed to be repared.
Good job.

TackleTheWorld

Is that a new shovel?  Wow!

You guys have all the fun.

:occasion16: :occasion18: :occasion5: