• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nominate a Pothole for Repair in and around Keene

Started by Russell Kanning, March 22, 2006, 05:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We are starting with the really big ones. These are off the street, but it was rotten to park in those spots.

I think I saw a big one at the intersection of 101 and factory road over by marlborough.

KBCraig

This is great. I suggest having a big sign up: "Volunteer pothole repair. Donations welcome!"

Kat Kanning

That sounds good.  People were wondering what we were doing.  The man who owns the Chinese restaurant across the street nodded in an approving way.

Dreepa

The photo of Caleb in the Indian outfit made it worthwhile! ;D

Kat Kanning

dawn

Did anyone hassle you guys? I think it was a great idea and might inspire someone, anyone to take care of a problem themselves instead of asking the gov't to do it.

Russell Kanning

Steve thinks the cops were watching us and wanted to hassle us. I am not so sure. As we left we had a strange situation happen where a cop kinda tried to pull me over in the middle of the central square but then either got called to something else or gave up after he got in front of us. It was peculiar.

Russell Kanning

Maybe one on Winchester Street by the Sunoco and at the corner of 101.

citizen_142002

That pot hole across from China Wok was a monster, I'm glad you guys took care of it.

Kat Kanning

I think we're going to dump some more in there...we ran out of gravel.