• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tax Protest in Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, March 23, 2006, 03:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Tax protest in Keene, April 15th, starting at 11:00 on central square, Main St.  Then at 12:00 we'll move down to the Postal Orifice / Internal Revenue Stealing building @ Main and Winchester.  Not meant to prempt April 17th protesting, which is the actual day people are forced to pay this year.

Dave Ridley

sign idea (for any who don't pay):

paste on one of the torture pictures from iraq, with this text below

Hell Nay
We Won't Pay
NHfree.com

TackleTheWorld

We're planning on being in Keene on the 15th.

How about black hoods and signs that say "Don't pay for this"?

Jim and Lauren

Russell Kanning

Lex

You can also add something about how by paying your are voting with your dollars in support of the war. Many people understand this concept when it comes to shopping at different stores but few connect the dot and associate it with paying taxes. Something to think about I guess...

[picture of iraqi dead]
Vote NO with your dollars

Tom Sawyer

-

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: katdillon on March 23, 2006, 03:19 PM NHFT
Tax protest in Keene, April 15th, starting at 11:00 on central square, Main St.  Then at 12:00 we'll move down to the Postal Orifice / Internal Revenue Stealing building @ Main and Winchester.  Not meant to prempt April 17th protesting, which is the actual day people are forced to pay this year.

I thought people have to pay taxes on the 18th in NH.  When did it change to the 17th?

Pat McCotter

Quote from: TN-FSP on April 09, 2006, 10:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on March 23, 2006, 03:19 PM NHFT

I thought people have to pay taxes on the 18th in NH.  When did it change to the 17th?

Yep, and any states where individuals file through the Andover, MA, office. This is because of the state holiday - Patriot Day.

Kat Kanning

Does anyone have that list which was being passed around the internet listing all (or many) of the different kinds of taxes.

Tom Sawyer

Don't know if I can make it...

Fighting a bad headcold. :(

Lloyd Danforth

I'm not going to make it either.  I definately want to get up there for the 22nd. 
I'm going to make the coffin this week.
Any ideas about size?
  Caleb suggested something large for 4 people to carry.
If I make the thing in proportion to the size of the document, it will not be visable behind two of you or either Pat or myself.
We have to store it too.  I'm already storing a 16 foot FSP sign and a 9 foot joint!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 14, 2006, 09:22 PM NHFT
a 9 foot joint!

Heck Lloyd bring it up... I'll help ya smoke that thing. ;D

Kat Kanning

Yard long, foot and half wide?

Russell Kanning

Looks like the rain is done so our signs will not be destroyed. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on April 15, 2006, 06:41 AM NHFT
Yard long, foot and half wide?

We'd have to invite Tommy Chong. ;)

(Gee... I hope yer referring to the doobage) ;D