• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

If you prefer a NAZI theme.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

He replied, saying he'd call me because he "types with two fingers".  I wrote back:

Thomas,

Thanks for the reply.  I'd heard that NH legislators
were approachable, and it's nice to know it wasn't
just a rumor.

It's probably best if I call you, as I'm on the phone
all day working on spreading my radio show around the
country.  Give me a good time, a number, and you'll
hear from me.

Thanks!
Ian

citizen_142002

I e-mailed the four undecided Senators on HB 1177 yesterday, except Green because I couldn't find an e-mail for him. I thanked Barnes for voting ITL and I asked him to vote in support of HB 1582.
I e-mailed Senators: Gallus, Johnson, and Boyce tonight. Friday/Saturday I plan to keep working down the list.

Kat Kanning

Man, that sessenbrenner dude is straight out of Nazi germany.

aries

Three days away... the school age bill got a minority report from 10 committee members, let's hope we can ride the wave of the smoking ban and get that killed and this (1582) passed.

Russell Kanning

Maybe we should plan on doing the event on the 22nd with or without Caspian.

Dave Ridley

aries thanks for staying on top of the school bill...or at least bringing it up.  I don't have any idea what's happening next with that, need to nose around and figure out what then ext event is.

FTL_Ian

Spoke with Keene Senator Thomas Eaton today.  Sounds like he's leaning towards voting yes on HB1582, though he says he has not yet read it, and can't say for sure.

aries

aries

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 07, 2006, 10:54 AM NHFT
aries thanks for staying on top of the school bill...or at least bringing it up.  I don't have any idea what's happening next with that, need to nose around and figure out what then ext event is.
I'm subscribed to all the hot bills at gencourt.org, they email me whenever the status changes (usually 1 day after)

It's no problem at all. If you have a bill you want me to do a short writeup about or keep the forum posted on, just shoot me a message and I'll do it. The gencourt calendar is down, so I can't browse that looking for bad laws until it's back.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: aries on April 07, 2006, 03:04 PM NHFT
Roger- I really liked all those pictures!

Any other words people can think of that would fit?

Russell Kanning

Since they got permission to stage this event, someone mentioned that maybe we should take it easy with our signs. You know how some of us underground dwellers take things too far.

I was thinking maybe a sign that says:
"I want a little less government" or
"Less Police State Please"
"I like my Drivers License with just my name, address, SSN thank you"

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on April 07, 2006, 03:28 PM NHFT

"I like my Drivers License with just my name, address, SSN thank you"

???

I'll take mine without SSN, thanks.

Kat Kanning