• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Dreepa on March 30, 2006, 08:07 AM NHFT
Slyvia Larsen said she is undecided but has a problem with Fed interfering with Privacy issues. So that sounds like a yea.

Also check out this LTE today:
http://concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060330/REPOSITORY/603300330/1029/OPINION03

I am going to try and find this guy and invite him to the rally and this forum.

We need more LTEs (mentioning the rally).

Google for him using his first and last names and town name. Phone directory entry shows up.

Also, LP News LTE from him.

FTL_Ian

Welcome back Mike.  I wish I could be there.  This sounds like an awesome event.  I hope to see NHFree.com represented in a major way!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Dreepa on March 30, 2006, 08:07 AM NHFT

I am going to try and find this guy and invite him to the rally and this forum.

JOHN A LEWICKE Born  1969     928 STARCH MILL RD    GREENVILLE, NH   03048     (603) 878-2610     

PowerPenguin

I'm Muslim damnit and I celebrate it on Friday! :evil: OK, not really, but if we had large groups of all of the above, we could strech it out to a 3 or 4 day extravaganza ;)

aries

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 Senate Hearing; === CANCELLED === April 26, 2006, Room 103, State House, 10:30 a.m.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 Senate Hearing; April 10, 2006, Room 103, State House, 1:00 p.m.

UH OH!
Better get the gears moving.
It's in 10 days!

(what about the rally!?)

In other news, the smoking ban is ITL in the senate by committe  :)

Dave Ridley

With regard to the armband idea, how about the armband says real id instead of DHS?   that way it hits the target directly, and not that many folks know what dhs is.

Anyone have sign ideas?

Mine include:

Fed ID =
U Not Free
NHfree.com

and

"Papers Please!"
(with some kind of nazi picture)

aries

Are you guys still going to have this since the date for the vote was bumped back to the 10th?

Dave Ridley

Kat Kanning

Isn't that just the committee vote, with the full Senate voting on it later?

Michael Fisher

Quote from: aries on March 31, 2006, 07:35 PM NHFT
Are you guys still going to have this since the date for the vote was bumped back to the 10th?

Argh. Someone must have caught wind of the protest and moved the vote back!  :(

We're going to lose all political support for the rally now and it may be cancelled.  :(

Michael Fisher

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Michael Fisher on April 01, 2006, 05:33 AM NHFT
We're going to lose all political support for the rally now and it may be cancelled.  :(

What political support?
Are you really going to cancel it?

aries

Quote from: russellkanning on April 01, 2006, 06:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: Michael Fisher on April 01, 2006, 05:33 AM NHFT

What political support?
Are you really going to cancel it?
Well the date would have to be moved back to... very soon.

This is what the email I got from gencourt said:
Thursday, March 30, 2006 Senate Hearing; April 10, 2006, Room 103, State House, 1:00 p.m.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 Senate Hearing; === CANCELLED === April 26, 2006, Room 103, State House, 10:30 a.m

So barrage your senators with calls and emails... if we can't rally in person, we can online.

aries

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 01, 2006, 12:20 AM NHFT
sent  a msg to katherine about this
I changed the title to reflect the new date, and the urgency of contacting all of our senators about it.