• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: russellkanning on April 02, 2006, 07:48 PM NHFT
So is it still on for the 22nd?
I found my old drivers license. Maybe I could try to get through the checkpoint for the media and have Mike or Joel scissor it up for being invalid.

I have one of those hand held metal detectors like they use in airports.  It doesn't work, but, maybe we could find a use for it as a prop.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on April 05, 2006, 07:14 AM NHFT
Fuck Cato.  This has much more to do with us in NH than it concerns them.

Cato: "Don't Think Outside the Tank" TM

Ron Helwig

MN's Cato story:

Cato had a conference in the Twin Cities. Governor Ventura was one of the speakers.

When Jesse started talking, he said something about his pet project (the toy train from the Mall of America to downtown Minneapolis). He asked if that was something government should be doing. The MN LP chair said (loudly) NO. Jesse repeated the question, and the MN LP table shouted in unision "NO!".

The guy that was the MN LP chair at the time found out he was no longer wanted by Cato as a supporter because he was "rude" to their guest.

More on the train here:
http://riverwarren.com/Newsletter%5CWarren%20Report%202002%2003.pdf  ;D

Russell Kanning

So what kinds of stuff are we doing on the 22nd?

Kat Kanning

Cato?  You mean those guys who were caught taking money from the feds to write stories favorable to them?

EagleClaw

Quote from: russellkanning on April 05, 2006, 09:21 PM NHFT
So what kinds of stuff are we doing on the 22nd?

Let's wear Hitler mustaches and carry signs saying: "Ve vant za Real ID!"

A little reverse psychology.

d_goddard

Quote from: katdillon on April 05, 2006, 09:25 PM NHFT
Cato?  You mean those guys who were caught taking money from the feds to write stories favorable to them?

Of course not, silly!
Obviously, this thread is about Inspector Clouseau's manservant and martial arts sparring partner.

KBCraig

Quote from: d_goddard on April 05, 2006, 10:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on April 05, 2006, 09:25 PM NHFT

Of course not, silly!
Obviously, this thread is about Inspector Clouseau's manservant and martial arts sparring partner.

Or Bruce Lee as the Green Hornet's driver and sidekick?

Tom Sawyer

Dreepa

There is also a small ad on page B8 of today's CM that is anti REAL ID.  I think that this is put out by NHCASPIAN.
I will email it to Kat and see if she can post it.

Kat Kanning

Here's the original.  Do you want your photo instead?

[attachment deleted by admin]

citizen_142002

I think that the letters, e-mails, and phone calls to Senate members could really have made the difference on HB 1177. I think that a final push against Real ID could have the same effect.
I am *supposed* to be in school on Monday, but if there is a rally I think that I could miss a day. Is anyone from Keene going to Concord from whom I get a ride?

Dreepa