• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: citizen_142002 on April 18, 2006, 10:28 PM NHFT
We need Democrats and Republicans to attend this aswell. It would make it a lot harder for the senators to dismiss the protest as a bunch of "crazy anarchists".
No worries mate .... hardly any of us are known as crazy anarchists .... most people at this event will be a republican or democrate. Aren't you a Republican? You could wear a button or something.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: russellkanning on April 19, 2006, 05:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on April 18, 2006, 07:35 AM NHFT
We could maybe coordinate the SW NH convoy.
Lets see....

Captain Liberty
Sgt Wilco and batman
Kat, Kira and me
Lloyd
Nick
2 nazi pretenders
I think Nick needs a ride to Concord on Saturday.
Our car is full with Kat, Kira, me and Lloyd.
We could pick up Nick if someone else could take Lloyd from our house to Concord.
Take Nick, I'll try to go with Wayne or drive the whole way.

Russell Kanning

Caleb is also going .... so we have a lot of people leaving from here. Maybe we could meet here at our house and carpool however works best.

CNHT

I am printing 400 flyers to be distributed on that day. They contain reasons why Real ID is to be opposed and HB 1582 is to be supported, as well as the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of ALL the Senators so folks can write.

The front and back of what is to be handed out per the organizers and those can be seen on www.cnht.org as the first news item.

Help would be appreciated if individuals would print out a few of the back/front flyers to hand out at the event or to give to anyone they know.

- J

FSPinNY

I'll be there!  ;D  My dog is traveling with me.  I hope that he can attend - any no-dog rules on the property?

Brian

citizen_142002

I guess I could be called a republican because I believe in a government that is limited to defending "Life, Liberty, and Property" within a strict constitutional framework. I believe that the best form of government to safeguard these things is a republic.
But I wouldn't affiliate in anyway with the GOP, I'm an LP guy. And it's not as if I'm firmly against anarcho-capitalism. I think that government makes or at least doesn't help 98% of the problems and injustices in the world, I'm just not convinced that our liberty would be more secure if we didn't have government as the avenue for addressing crimes of force and fraud.

tracysaboe

Quote from: citizen_142002 on April 20, 2006, 12:54 AM NHFT
I guess I could be called a republican because I believe in a government that is limited to defending "Life, Liberty, and Property" within a strict constitutional framework. I believe that the best form of government to safeguard these things is a republic.
But I wouldn't affiliate in anyway with the GOP, I'm an LP guy. And it's not as if I'm firmly against anarcho-capitalism. I think that government makes or at least doesn't help 98% of the problems and injustices in the world, I'm just not convinced that our liberty would be more secure if we didn't have government as the avenue for addressing crimes of force and fraud.

Well, we can wait to get to pairing down 98% of the current government and then start arguing about whether it should be paired down more :)

Tracy

Russell Kanning

I have to agree with that guy that pointed out that the big difference is whether you are ok with coercion or not. How do you have limited coercion?

Kat Kanning

Quote from: FSPinNY on April 19, 2006, 11:46 PM NHFT
I'll be there!  ;D  My dog is traveling with me.  I hope that he can attend - any no-dog rules on the property?

Brian

Cool!   ;D  I think we'll be on the public sidewalk, so no problem about the dog.

Friday

Brian

Right on, Brian!!  You know that will end up in my blog. "Liberty lovers came from as far away as New York State... "  ;D

Russell Kanning

We already know about a radio host coming from TX.

d_goddard

Quote from: Friday on April 20, 2006, 07:03 AM NHFT
My dog is traveling with me.
You know that will end up in my blog.

Does this mean that finally, finally, Friday will have a blogpost about a dog?
We've been waiting for this for months!

(never mind if you don't get it, it's an inside joke... move along...)

Friday

Does anybody know where in New Hampshire I could buy a patriot-style tricorner hat?  Thanks for any tips.

Michael Fisher

A Fox News affiliate (Fox 25) is going to cover the event. 8)

Evenstar

Quote from: Michael Fisher on April 20, 2006, 09:06 PM NHFT
A Fox News affiliate (Fox 25) is going to cover the event. 8)

Is this likely to hit non-local Fox broadcasts?  I'm stuck in Virginia for a while yet, but I'd love to see news coverage of this event.  I'd even break my "no broadcast news" policy to see it.  :)