• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: d_goddard on April 22, 2006, 02:06 PM NHFT
This thing will live or die based on what 24 NH Senators vote in the next 72 hours.

Actually, HB1582 is still in (Senate) committee and is expected to be considered Wednesday morning.  So it'll be longer than 72 hours before the full Senate votes on it.

Tom Sawyer

Checkpoint Charlie  ;D

KBCraig

Wow! The props and costumes are outstanding!

Good work, guys!

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Katherine Albrecht

Sandy, where should I send the pictures for your group GraniteStateID.com?

[attachment deleted by admin]

d_goddard

Quote from: Friday on April 22, 2006, 04:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on April 22, 2006, 02:06 PM NHFT
This thing will live or die based on what 24 NH Senators vote in the next 72 hours.

Actually, HB1582 is still in (Senate) committee and is expected to be considered Wednesday morning.  So it'll be longer than 72 hours before the full Senate votes on it.

My bad...
It's good news, though, in that it gives us more time to get as many people as possible to contact their Senator, especially the Republican senators!

Friday

Christ, and your camera's still functional??  :fucyc:

I can't wait to see the pic of Varrin with "666" across his forehead.  :icon_pirat:

intergraph19

It was a good rally, I especialy liked the second speaker.  Wish I could have stayed longer, but at least i go to go this time! 

Friday

And who is that tiny masked avenger darting across the frame in multiple photos??   :glasses13:  Could it be that even SUPERHEROES oppose NationalID?

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Friday on April 22, 2006, 05:40 PM NHFT
Christ, and your camera's still functional?? 

We took a poll here and all agreed that Sandy is pretty.