• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

toowm

Looks like you used the H.264 video compressor, which is not included in free QuickTime, just QuickTime Pro.

Correction: it does work with QuickTime 7.0, but this is the one they bundle with iTunes and it overwrites your file associations.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: toowm on April 27, 2006, 01:33 PM NHFT
Looks like you used the H.264 video compressor, which is not included in free QuickTime, just QuickTime Pro.

Correction: it does work with QuickTime 7.0, but this is the one they bundle with iTunes and it overwrites your file associations.
So the battle between the computer companies gets in the way of us all just getting along :( :)

Somebody who viewed it give me feedback :D

FSPinNY

Yes toowm, that must have been it for me because I downloaded Donald Fagen's new single from iTunes recently and to do so, I had to download their program(s).  >:D 

jgmaynard

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lynch says he WILL sign HB1582 if the Senate passes it!!!!!

That means the full Senate is the ONLY hurdle left!

BOO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JM

d_goddard

Quote from: Roger Grant on April 27, 2006, 01:48 PM NHFT
I downloaded and watched it, it worked fine.
The video itself is *awesome*

In a few weeks, I'll be putting together an updated FSP DVD for PorcFest; this video is so totally going to be on that disc! :D

Zork

There is a free QuickTime Alternative that I use.  Anyone that wants it, shoot me an email and I will send it to you.

Russell Kanning

It blows up my "totem" player.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: russellkanning on April 27, 2006, 03:10 PM NHFT

:'(
Guess I'll have to come up with an alternative...

Glad some folks are viewing the content. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: d_goddard on April 27, 2006, 02:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on April 27, 2006, 01:48 PM NHFT
I downloaded and watched it, it worked fine.
The video itself is *awesome*

In a few weeks, I'll be putting together an updated FSP DVD for PorcFest; this video is so totally going to be on that disc! :D

Cool glad you liked it... hope Sandy can view it... I included a cutaway shot of her cause she says nobody seems to be able to capture her image (vampiress and all).

The music I made with GarageBand... it was one of the more optimistic pieces I had created. Thanks to all ya'll's efforts I am feeling more optimistic lately... hey maybe we can make a difference. :)

burnthebeautiful

I was able to watch the video no problem. I'm currently uploading the video, I credited Roger Grant and linked to Politicalgraffiti. I also included "for more information visit" and included links to nhfree, granitestateid, nhcaspian and fsp.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: TN-FSP on April 27, 2006, 12:46 PM NHFT
It worked great and there is nothing wrong with quicktime.  It is funny to watch older and smarter people have computer problems while I don't have any :)

I loved the video.  Really good to end with the state rep.  Also, posting all of the websites was cool.  It could have started with text on the screen that says the time date location and that 200 people were there, though.

Yeah I was kind of thinking the webpage could set the video up... plus I guess at 3:30 this morning I was out of juice. Maybe when the dust settles and we know the outcome of the effort, with some input I could make an updated version. I'm not the wordsmith... in the professional enviroment you got producers and a whole slew of folks feeding you stuff.

They asked for something right away... I'm pleased with 12 hours from request to edited piece. Sometimes under pressure I do my best editing cause you have to just go with your gut and not second guess.

Hey thanks for the feedback. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: burnthebeautiful on April 27, 2006, 03:29 PM NHFT
I was able to watch the video no problem. I'm currently uploading the video, I credited Roger Grant and linked to Politicalgraffiti. I also included "for more information visit" and included links to nhfree, granitestateid, nhcaspian and fsp.

Thanks  8)
I'll be watching the statistics on the site and it will be fun to see where this piece is linked to from.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Roger Grant on April 27, 2006, 03:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on April 27, 2006, 03:10 PM NHFT

:'(
Guess I'll have to come up with an alternative...
I have been able to watch all the rest of your .mov files.

YeahItsMeJP

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.