• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

couple quick thoughts for how to react:

maybe standing at the entrance to the senate chamber with a shirt that says ARTICLE 10  ?

remember the best place to be to catch their attention as they first enter the building is the driveway on the north side of the LOB

i am tied up tomorrow tho so the two days you've seen me may be it for this week.

KBCraig

Wow... I can't leave NH unsupervised for a second. I went to the store, then cooked supper, and come back to find five pages of all-hell-broke-loose!

The 6-0 OTP vote disguised some serious machiavellian manipulation. My head is still spinning from reading the play-by-play.

Gatsas is a snake.

Gallus is earning my respect more and more. I'm about to send him a thank you note. I'm glad he's representing my future district.

Kevin

Russell Kanning

These guys have no interest in protecting us from the federal government. We will have to stand up to them ourselves.
You could mail them your cut up drivers license as a momento.

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on May 04, 2006, 09:27 PM NHFT
These guys have no interest in protecting us from the federal government. We will have to stand up to them ourselves.
You could mail them your cut up drivers license as a momento.

I will not only not vote for Gregg, Bass or Bradley or Roberge ever again, I will be the first to go to jail for not complying with the Real ID act.
They can put me in jail! (Heck I have no  other way of getting a vacation and no one will miss me! )

KBCraig

My thank-you to Gallus:

To: john gallus <john.gallus@leg.state.nh.us>
Subject: Thank you for supporting HB 1582

Thank you for your principled stand against the amendment to gut HB 1582. Thank you for supporting the bill as passed by the House, to prohibit participation in RealID.

I don't know what Machiavellian twists and turns this bill will face in conference committee, but I learned today that we can't for one moment take our eyes off of those who seek to further control, number, collate, staple, spindle, fold and mutilate us.

I was shocked and pleased when you read my email opposing the smoking ban into the Senate record. From that issue, you may rightly infer that I will always strongly oppose greater government regulation of our lives. RealID is the ULTIMATE government regulation, enabling total control of where we may go, what we may buy, and how we may save our money.

If New Hampshire rejects RealID, I believe it will be the first of many states to do so. But even if NH becomes an island, it will be an island of freedom, beckoning even more freedom lovers to move.

Thank you again for your vote, and your support of Liberty. We will be vacationing in Lancaster and Berlin in June, and I hope to get to shake your hand.

Kevin Craig
Nash, Texas

Tom Sawyer

Great men in history have spoken here.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tom Sawyer

This is not one of them. He is too busy on his knees servicing the overlords in Washington, while 14 Republicans wait in line to service him.

Tom Sawyer

The citizens watch the display.

Tom Sawyer

Today the sun set, as the founders wept... it was just another day for government.

AlanM

Ask not for whom the internment camps are being built. They are being built for thee.

burnthebeautiful

I don't know what to say... I feel like I just experienced one of lifes defining moments, one of the bad kinds. I feel this is one of those moments where I'll look back and think "this is where it all started to go downhill". Obviously it started to go downhill a long time ago, but this is definately a checkpoint...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: AlanM on May 04, 2006, 11:04 PM NHFT
Ask not for whom the internment camps are being built. They are being built for thee.
Hey all the cool people will be there.

KBCraig

Excellent, Roger. Thank you.

KBCraig

Quote from: Roger Grant on May 04, 2006, 11:08 PM NHFT

Wouldn't it be great if they decided to fence off NH and turn it into a big internment camp? I can't think of a place I'd rather be. "Don't trow me into dat briar patch!"  ;D

Kevin

AlanM

Quote from: Roger Grant on May 04, 2006, 11:08 PM NHFT

I'll try to find you. It won't be easy, I'm sure, what with the large numbers of folks in attendance.