• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: d_goddard on May 06, 2006, 09:24 PM NHFT
<aimless_ramble>

Denis, I think you need to aim that ramble at the LTE pages!  ;D

I think it would be a valuable public service to let the citizens of NH know about the chain of events as you described them. It's a twist I hadn't thought of.

Kevin

Kat Kanning

In the next issue of the Keene Free Press I want to print a Hall of Shame/Hall of Fame for this bill.  Now there wasn't a roll call on the house vote, right?

These people voted to bring the police state to NH:
blah
blah
blah

These people voted for freedom:

aries

Quote from: KBCraig on May 07, 2006, 01:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on May 06, 2006, 09:24 PM NHFT
<aimless_ramble>

Denis, I think you need to aim that ramble at the LTE pages!  ;D

I think it would be a valuable public service to let the citizens of NH know about the chain of events as you described them. It's a twist I hadn't thought of.

Kevin

Agreed! Denis - next time you go to write a reply, write it as an LTE, then submit the post to the Monitor, the Union Leader, The Democrat, the Courier, the Caledonian Record, and whatever other papers you think would get good exposure.

I've done that a couple of times - written a long diatribe post and then sent it, usually a little edited, to the papers.

aries

Quote from: katdillon on May 07, 2006, 06:50 AM NHFT
In the next issue of the Keene Free Press I want to print a Hall of Shame/Hall of Fame for this bill.  Now there wasn't a roll call on the house vote, right?
Nope, house vote was a voice vote unfortunately.

Kat Kanning

I have to say that Jenn has shown herself to be a complete powerhouse.  I'm sure glad she's on our side.  What a lady!

Pat McCotter

Quote from: katdillon on May 07, 2006, 06:50 AM NHFT

These people voted to bring the police state to NH:
blah
blah
blah

These people voted for freedom:

House vote on HB1582

Pat McCotter

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Some more from John Connell:

"After haveing been told to speak from behind his chair, by the senate president, rude Barnes barks in Sen. Burling's ear."

"I'm thinking Gatsas doesn't like Roger's eye very much.
Maybe this is why Gatsas looks at Roger like that?"

The Peanut Gallery  :)

Rocketman

I more or less agree with your analysis, Denis, but rather than giving the turncoats probation, I'd say they should be held for questioning and possibly indicted (extending the metaphor).  Right now I can't imagine supporting any of them, ever, but perhaps they can redeem themselves on REAL ID.  The only way any of them can gain my respect is to take real and significant action against REAL ID.  I don't expect representatives to agree with me on everything, but this issue is about core principles: liberty vs. statism.  Pick a side.

However,  Gatsas the Great and old man Barnesy are beyond forgiveness, beyond all hope.  Lets get them out of office before they finish selling us into slavery.

AlanM

Quotebefore they finish selling us into slavery.

I'd just like to point out that the only one who can sell you into slavery is yourself.

Tom Sawyer

You got some good shots John...
And the commentary is very nice.

John really worked at contacting his Senator, he also was taking it to the streets with his every present flag. Karma for you dude. :)

aries

Quote from: AlanM on May 07, 2006, 09:53 AM NHFT
I'd just like to point out that the only one who can sell you into slavery is yourself.
Tell that to countless blacks taken by force from Africa, shackled and sold at auction to US landowners.

AlanM

Quote from: aries on May 07, 2006, 02:12 PM NHFT
Tell that to countless blacks taken by force from Africa, shackled and sold at auction to US landowners.

Just as you can't have freedom given to you, you must proclaim it, so you cannot be a slave unless you allow it. Many have chosen death over oppression in the history of the world.

Tunga

Quote from: aries on May 07, 2006, 02:12 PM NHFT

Matt, emancipation is available to the willing initiate. Only a fool wait's for someone else to set him free.