• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Quote from: aries on May 08, 2006, 03:18 PM NHFT
John - what's going on June 7th, I must've missed it.

I am free that day if you guys could use me.

Here is a quote for the blog of Denis:
The next committee meeting is scheduled for Wed., June 7th, at 9:00 AM. We'll be there, once again, watching every move!

aries

Quote from: Dreepa on May 08, 2006, 07:31 PM NHFT
Here is a quote for the blog of Denis:

Thanks. Do you know what room it is in?

Kat Kanning

d_goddard

aries

Ah I see the room # is now there

The next committee meeting is scheduled for Wed., June 7th, at 9:00 AM, LOB room 210. We'll be there, once again, watching every move!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Roger Grant on May 08, 2006, 03:27 PM NHFT
I'll be out of touch for awhile... I'll catchup when I return.
When Roger says that ..... is he headed to the batcave with his son or is he returning to his life as the socialite Bruce Wayne?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: aries on May 08, 2006, 07:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: aries on May 08, 2006, 08:26 AM NHFT
Maybe NHFREE should take out an ad in the monitor considering the number of its readers that send express such libertarian sentiments :)

How much would it cost for a half page ad? I'd be glad to chip in.
$15/week in the Lancaster Herald!

Maybe we should start small...
We have not even been advertising NHfree.com in our paper. Maybe we should. What should the ad look like and what should it be promoting?

Tunga

How about a big swasticka with the circle and slash through it?

No Nazis. ???

d_goddard

Quote from: russellkanning on May 09, 2006, 04:57 PM NHFT
We have not even been advertising NHfree.com in our paper. Maybe we should. What should the ad look like and what should it be promoting?
This is worthy of a lot of lively discussion... how about taking it to its own dedicated thread?

Dave Ridley

e-mailed to my Senator , Eaton:

--

Senator Eaton:

Just wanted to let you know Thursday is the one year anniversary of Washington's
passage of the hated Real ID act.  Now that you are starting to become a part of
this unconstitutional evil which is to be wreaked upon the people of New Hampshire
over the next few years, I thought you would want to know so you can celebrate the
birthday.

Sorry for my sarcasm, but you really disappointed me with that vote to table HB1582.
I'll think better of you if you ever start fighting the feds on this instead of
voting to obfiscate.  This is a "core issue for your constituency," and
your constituency is me and my neighbors, not a bunch of fedspooks and politician-thugs
from DC.  Please help us get the heck out of this Real ID fiasco before it's too
late.

Dave Ridley

Here's another suggestion for a way you can score an extra point while in Concord fighting real id:

Go by senator gregg's office and charlie bass's office..  they are on main st. just northeast of the capitol building.  either you can express concern to a staffer (and keep them from doing harm for a few minutes) or just stand in front of them with a sign like I do.  If they're not there, and if you happen to be holding a wet skanky looking sign against real id, just leave it at their doorstep for them to dispose of instead of you having to do it!

Put the two bastards on your speed dial and call em up every week about this!   i do !

Dave Ridley

dreepa wrote:

<<We need people to run against Barnes and Gatsas in the primary that is the key.. shake them up.  Maybe shadow them?  Take turns following them with REAL ID signs?  Or maybe just film them all day every day.>>

i like that idea, just following people around.   i tend more to just wanna stand in front of them with a sign and say nothing.

aries

Quote from: Tunga on May 09, 2006, 07:16 PM NHFT

No Nazis. ???

I have one of those pinned onto my backpack.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: aries on May 10, 2006, 03:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tunga on May 09, 2006, 07:16 PM NHFT

No Nazis. ???

I have one of those pinned onto my backpack.

That's right! You got suspended for that, right? How's that going? Give us an update.

aries

Quote from: Pat McCotter on May 10, 2006, 04:57 AM NHFT
That's right! You got suspended for that, right? How's that going? Give us an update.

That wasn't me, that was a poster who came here called 1984isnow.

I ordered it online after I heard his story and I've been proudly displaying it since.