• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Free Press Brainstorming Brunch

Started by Caleb, March 25, 2006, 08:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Like Dickens used to do.  Serialize it!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: AlanM on March 25, 2006, 03:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 25, 2006, 03:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on March 25, 2006, 08:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on March 25, 2006, 08:41 AM NHFT
Some ideas:

Article on what liberties have been lost. What was life like before the liberties were taken away.

I bet I could get my mother to write this article.

Make Alan write it

Make? Lloyd, I am positively shocked!!!! Don't you really mean: Suggest to Alan that perhaps he should write the goddam article himself, since it was his goddam idea?

Yea!  Thats the ticket!....Suggest to Alan....yea...thats it!

AlanM

I will first get all my thoughts in one essay, then figure out how to break it up. It's already 6 handwritten pages, and I have just begun.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: dawn on March 28, 2006, 08:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on March 25, 2006, 08:59 AM NHFT
"Articles on alternatives to the present system. Maybe take a look at what a voluntary system would look like. How would it function?"
It will be long, though. Not sure if it will be suitable for the KFP.

How about releasing it in chapters? Put one manageable chunk in each issue.

Oh, I've been working on just that.  The editor of The Voluntaryist is giving me some articles.

Ron Helwig

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Ron Helwig on March 29, 2006, 12:52 PM NHFT
That would be a "______ Free Press" franchise.

We were thinking of how best to do this for you. How many copies would you want to print for your area?

Ron Helwig

Quote from: russellkanning on April 05, 2006, 03:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Ron Helwig on March 29, 2006, 12:52 PM NHFT
That would be a "______ Free Press" franchise.

We were thinking of how best to do this for you. How many copies would you want to print for your area?

I have no idea. I will certainly need to become more acquainted with the area first.

I was thinking mostly of sharing statewide news items and perhaps web stuff.

Russell Kanning

Yea you could also use some of our articles and then throw in some letters from your area. :)

FTL_Ian

It would seem that going to different businesses looking for paper placement would be a great way to get to know the area.

Kat Kanning

It has been for us.  We'd never even been to a lot of these little towns around here.