• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Income tax help

Started by Dreepa, March 28, 2006, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jgmaynard on April 08, 2006, 02:26 PM NHFT
Possibly under Fed laws, but what are they going to do? Call up the BATF and have them spend six weeks getting here? If the local police know that you know it can't be held up in court in NH, they're not likely to arrest you (although it is a possibility) unless your name is Kat or Russ.  :D

JM

I think leafleting is a good idea...
I just was expressing the tactics I've heard could be used.

I also think that it could (possibly) make a lot of favorable press if they actually went through with an arrest. (Although I readily admit I'm not volunteering for that duty)
:privateeyes:

PowerPenguin

Panzy! We need someone with very few traceable assets and who works in the unregulated economy to begin with, thus business/income hits would be minimized. I'd be willing to do this after a few months of settling in NH probably.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: powerpenguin on April 10, 2006, 03:07 AM NHFT
Panzy! We need someone with very few traceable assets and who works in the unregulated economy to begin with, thus business/income hits would be minimized. I'd be willing to do this after a few months of settling in NH probably.

Pansy is what you mean isn't it?

I'm glad we have a real man coming to save us. ;D