• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gadsden flags, NH flags for sale

Started by Dave Ridley, April 04, 2006, 01:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I have (or will have shortly) three "Don't Tread on Me" yellow gadsdens and three NH flags for sale.  All are 3' x 5' , polyester, unopened.  I shopped around for the best price I could find and am re-selling them for $18 each. 

If you speak for them you can just pay me, and I can give you the flag, next time we see each other.   However if you decide after looking at or handling the flag that you don't like it, that is no problem; I won't hold you to this.

Dreepa

Hmm I was thinking that I need one for my front yard.
I was going to go shopping for one soon.  But I would rather buy if from a Freestater.
Are they 'outdoor' flags or indoor flags?

I want one to hang outside.

Dave Ridley

They are polyester which I know is not as good for outdoor use as nylon.  So I am not clear on how outdoor-worthy this one is.  It was in the outdoor section of the site, however.

aries

Already got mine, hanging on my wall! For anybody wondering or wanting to see, here you go -

FTL_Ian

Hope this doesn't impact your sales, Dada:

Nylon, Cotton, and Polyester all available here and they are affordable.  I'm thinking about getting a nylon when I get to NH...

http://www.unflags.com/gadflag3x5ny.html

Maybe one of these too... http://www.unflags.com/jolrogpirfla.html

Think the code enforcement would have a problem with erection of a flagpole?

KBCraig

"U.N. flags dot com"? Is Ian a shill for the UN?  ;D

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: aries on April 04, 2006, 06:03 PM NHFT
Already got mine, hanging on my wall! For anybody wondering or wanting to see, here you go -

Hey, I aleady have both of those flags in my living room!

Dave Ridley

thanks for the new site ian!  I may try them out on next flag purchase.   Ack the nylon flags are 35 bucks!  Looks like this new site also indicates polyester flags are ok for outdoors tho and designed for it.

FTL_Ian

I would think non-nylon would get real nasty outside.

Tunga

FTL_Ian

I'll applaud you for unusually useful info, Tunga.

KBCraig

While polyester does not absorb moisture, the weave of polyester fabric can hold moisture sufficient for mould, etc.

Lloyd Danforth

Here is the Ebay area, specifically for U.N. flags.  They didn't have a flamable category.

Kat Kanning