• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mass. Version of KFP for FSP

Started by Kat Kanning, April 05, 2006, 06:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Thinking...

How about a one-time MA version of the newspaper.  It should only be a couple hundred bucks for the printing.  They could be passed out all around MA.  It would focus on the FSP and what we've been doing here, plus pointing out some problems with MA, such as this bill.

What do you think?

Lloyd Danforth

I'll put up 50 bucks towards it.  MA is a big state for distribution. 

aworldnervelink

Quote from: katdillon on April 05, 2006, 06:32 PM NHFT

How about a one-time MA version of the newspaper. 

What do you think?

I think it's great... but why just once? Maybe every few months...

aries

Quote from: katdillon on April 05, 2006, 06:32 PM NHFT
Thinking...

How about a one-time MA version of the newspaper.  It should only be a couple hundred bucks for the printing.  They could be passed out all around MA.  It would focus on the FSP and what we've been doing here, plus pointing out some problems with MA, such as this bill.

What do you think?

I think its a fantastic idea. Western+Central Mass might be better, where there's more of a conservative lean, rather than Boston or that area, where people are so liberal it's a sin for the government NOT to be providing ALL services free to people, including things like the internet

Kat Kanning

Well, yes, if someone wants to get advertising for it, or if people want to donate $$ toward the printing costs.

We keep getting people in MA saying they picked up the Keene Free Press and saying they liked it.

Kat Kanning

Russell is saying that we should get nicer paper which will last longer.  The paper we're using now yellows fairly soon.

What topics re: mass. problems should we cover?

Maybe I can take articles from the FSP site to print.

Lloyd Danforth

They use a lot of sulphur to make newspaper paper.  Sunlight and moisture break it down quickly.

JonM

You could publish it like you're smuggling news into occupied territory.

"Exceeding your ration of truth and debate."

Dreepa

We should ask the FSP people in MA to help out?

Are there any besides Amanda and Jon?

Great idea!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Jon Maltz on April 05, 2006, 08:17 PM NHFT
You could publish it like you're smuggling news into occupied territory.

I like it!

Lloyd Danforth

We could air drop leaflets into Mass.

Russell Kanning

What do you guys in Mass think would be good content and a way to pass them out?

Kat Kanning

How about an underground railroad theme?  We help you smuggle yourself and your business out of MA to freedom in NH?  Escape before you're enslaved to not only the Feds and State, but the HMOs as well.

Dave Ridley

If you make it, i will hand it out.   

i hope you guys will exploit the issue of mandatory health insurance since it's timely.   I may get around to writing a quick article on it but don't let that stop the rest of you from doing something similar.

Kat Kanning

The health care thing is what started me thinking about doing this.