• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

eques

I met Russell, Dreepa, and Rocketman... I very nearly left because I was feeling claustrophobic, and then Russell pointed out people that maybe I wanted to say "hi" to.  ;D

My girlfriend said that that Phillies guy reminded her of Bob Parr's boss from the Incredibles.

CNHT

Most of the candidates will be in NH many many times.

I want to make sure this one is particularly welcome since they contacted us.

Russell Kanning

Every meeting is different and you will meet different people. If you are in Concord, you will like that meeting ..... very big room ... no speakers.

Rochelle

Btw, the location for the next MVP meeting has apparently changed...I can't remember where to but I heard last night it was no longer at T-bones?

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: eques on February 05, 2007, 01:15 PM NHFT
I met Russell, Dreepa, and Rocketman... I very nearly left because I was feeling claustrophobic, and then Russell pointed out people that maybe I wanted to say "hi" to.  ;D

My girlfriend said that that Phillies guy reminded her of Bob Parr's boss from the Incredibles.

I didn't get to meet you  :'( but I'm glad you didn't leave. It was just too fun.

Hopefully I run into you sometime soon.

ny2nh

The meeting is at Newick's - on Rt 3 in either Bedford or Merrimack....it's posted on the FSP discussion board.

CNHT

Quote from: ny2nh on February 25, 2007, 01:21 PM NHFT
The meeting is at Newick's - on Rt 3 in either Bedford or Merrimack....it's posted on the FSP discussion board.

I LOVE NEWICK'S! Will this be permanent? It's in Merrimack I think....
Hey Tams, thanks for all your help last night.

Tammy has a new knickname, the fruit nazi!

And I loved that trick you pulled on me with the fruit disaster so Margot could take my photo! tsk tsk

eques

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on February 25, 2007, 11:58 AM NHFT
Quote from: eques on February 05, 2007, 01:15 PM NHFT

I didn't get to meet you  :'( but I'm glad you didn't leave. It was just too fun.

Hopefully I run into you sometime soon.

Next time, Rosie... next time...  ;)

error

Yeah, I didn't get to meet your so obviously emo self either, did I?

eques

Quote from: error on February 25, 2007, 05:49 PM NHFT
Yeah, I didn't get to meet your so obviously emo self either, did I?

I'll have to stick around longer next time or something... maybe carry a picture of an eques.

Dreepa

Quote from: CNHT on February 25, 2007, 01:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: ny2nh on February 25, 2007, 01:21 PM NHFT

I LOVE NEWICK'S! Will this be permanent?

Probably not.
If Keith Murphy gets his place running (next 2-3 months) I am sure that we would want to support his business and he would be cool with having us there.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Changed the first post to reflect the new meeting time/location.

Ruger Mason

FYI, Murphy's Taproom probably won't be able to accommodate MVP until June.  I do hope the group looks at us then.  BTW, its not just a Murphy location; it's also a Beisel and McGuire location! :)