• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

will we be allowed to talk secession inside murphy's taproom? :)

Ruger Mason

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 28, 2007, 10:05 AM NHFT
will we be allowed to talk secession inside murphy's taproom? :)

You can talk about whatever you want.  What, did Bickford's say you couldn't?

Kat Kanning

There was sure a lot of trading/buying/selling going on a MVP today!  :D

Russell Kanning

d_goddard

While I am not planning to invest cash in liberty dollars for "holding" purposes, today really made it hit home to me that we have enough people to actually support an alternative currency. I know if I receive an LD, I can spend it on books, food, clothing, or a slew of other things. Even bumper stickers, or admission to schmoozy hotel conventions.

How cool is that?

Dave Ridley

Russell Kanning

yea .... I counted 60 some ... and some more people came at the end including a zombie like creature

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 03, 2007, 09:17 PM NHFT
yea .... I counted 60 some ... and some more people came at the end including a zombie like creature

Probably left over from Liberty Forum.......wandering the streets, all week  deep in delirium, waiting  for the MVP meeting.  And yet, he was late.. Definitely one of us!

Dreepa

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 03, 2007, 05:10 PM NHFT
There was sure a lot of trading/buying/selling going on a MVP today!  :D
yeah I noticed that.

What happens when we have 100 at every meeting?(my prediction is Sept for that lots of people tend to move in the spring/summer... the early First1000ers will be coming).

Porc dollars..... I was working on that project.... but got involved with other things... I still have all the plans and numbers though... I just have to pull the trigger on it... maybe after I get the new roof on.

David

It was so spread out that I didn't realize the turnout was so great. 

Atlas

Dreepa

Quote from: Rebel on March 04, 2007, 02:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on March 03, 2007, 10:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 03, 2007, 09:16 PM NHFT
turnout was over 70!  i believe that is a record

:)
Now this is something to get excited about!
And let me point out that it is NOT a LP meeting or RLC meeting but just a group of liberty lovers of all ages....for those not in NH... can you get more that 20 liberty lovers in the same room at the same time.... monthly....and the numbers keep on growing!

Russell Kanning

we have had almost that many at millys or bickfords ... but it was crammed.
The group should slowly grow ... especially if we don't do any more of those long boring political speeches. Yesterday they talked a lot of politics, but no one lasted too long.