• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FSPinNY

Rebel
Now this is something to get excited about!

Dreepa
QuoteAnd let me point out that it is NOT a LP meeting or RLC meeting but just a group of liberty lovers of all ages....for those not in NH... can you get more that 20 liberty lovers in the same room at the same time.... monthly....and the numbers keep on growing!

Nope, we cannot get more than 20 liberty-lovers together month after month here, never mind have the number grow!  It's
gone down since four of the six local activists joined the FSP...

I've been watching the attendance numbers since they were 20!!!  Very impressive.

Brian

Russell Kanning

we have had 50-70 before ... even way back at millys ... we were pushing around the corners and you couldn't hear.
I think we have not grown to 100 already was because of random 1 hour long boring speeches that drives people away and lack of room.
Now we have the Concord meeting that takes some of the group, but I bet we can get up to 100 by this summer. :)

cathleeninnh

I think we have a good blend of topics, just like the people. We don't want just one kind. We have reached a point where not everyone comes to every meeting, or we would have a hundred or more. That's ok with me.

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

we could cut down attendance by making visitors read this entire thread before they could find the location

Insurgent

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 04, 2007, 05:40 PM NHFT
we could cut down attendance by making visitors read this entire thread before they could find the location

:P

I wish I could have been there...but people needed walkers and oxygen delivered

cathleeninnh

And now you can eat awhile longer. We'll see you next time then.

Cathleen

Dreepa

Quote from: cathleeninnh on March 05, 2007, 09:06 AM NHFT
And now you can eat awhile longer. We'll see you next time then.

Yeah and the room was really big... I liked it alot... Probably could get another 40 people in there easy..

cathleeninnh

It is a terrific room. The service was spotty, but if they can get the kinks worked out, we are good for another year or so. Unless Keith and Carl and the McGuires place is also big.

Cathleen

aworldnervelink

I think we forgot to send the signup sheet around again...

Russell Kanning

Quantrill

I'll be at the APRIL meeting! 

Man, I can't believe I'm finally making it out there.  I will be doing some serious drinking once I get to NH...   :)

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Probably for a count and snagging contact info from newbies

Russell Kanning

but we have talked about going to "keith's place" ... and we held one big party at that hj hill place or whatever. I liked that place.

I like the new place, but if this Murphy's Tap works out, that will be great. It can also serve as the hangout in Manchester for all sorts of things. We have been needing that. :)

Atlas

Indeed. Please tell me there'll be a smoking section. :V: