• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I loved Newicks last month .... lots of room for milling and porcupine trading. :)

Quantrill

Quote from: Dreepa on March 30, 2007, 08:20 AM NHFT
Make sure everyone knows..... that April 7th will still be at 'That seafood place'  the name escapes me now.

Ok, I'm new.  I need to know the name/address of "that seafood place"! 

Dreepa

Quote from: Quantrill on March 30, 2007, 12:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on March 30, 2007, 08:20 AM NHFT
Make sure everyone knows..... that April 7th will still be at 'That seafood place'  the name escapes me now.

Ok, I'm new.  I need to know the name/address of "that seafood place"! 
Newicks on Rte 3.... I

The address is: 696 Daniel Webster Highway, and a google map link is all of:

http://www.google.com/maps?
q=696+Daniel+Webster+Hwy,+Merrimack,+NH+03054&ie=UTF8&z=10&ll=42.908914
,-71.467438&spn=0.423457,1.334839&om=1

MaineShark

I'm glad I happened to look in on this thread (I usually slack off about paying attention to this forum)... I would have been sitting at Millies, wondering where everyone was...

Joe

Kat Kanning

cathleeninnh

I love "that seafood place". The food is world's better. That is what is wrong with it. I can't refrain from ordering.

Cathleen

MaineShark

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 30, 2007, 03:24 PM NHFTIt hasn't been at Milly's in a year.

Been slacking off, I guess.  I knew it was a while, but I didn't notice it had been that long until you pointed it out.  All the more reason to show up on the 7th!

Joe

Quantrill

I'm looking forward to meeting some of my NHFREE buddies for the first time!

Insurgent

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

dada sad to report
dada not 2 be at merrimack val meeting this month

Russell Kanning

that dada guy is hard to understand ..... the zombie is impossible .... maybe Dave Ridley will show up.... he is much easier to listen to. :)