• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Sweet. That's just within stumbling-home distance, too.

Dreepa

Quote from: Ruger Mason on April 10, 2007, 11:26 AM NHFT
If anyone is curious, here is a photo history Murphy's Taproom renovations.  Murphy's is expected to open in less than two weeks from now.

http://picasaweb.google.com/kbeisel2

I just looked at the all.
Nice.
Place to go after (or before) Fisher Cats games.

ny2nh

Lloyd Danforth

I'm cutting back a few more grams of carbs a day in preparation!

Dan

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 11, 2007, 06:56 AM NHFT

LOL.  My friends count carbs in "Miller Lites".

Rochelle

QuoteI see cars parked all up and down Elm and the surrounding streets during Monarchs' games.  I assume people are capable of walking a block or so in the name of liberty?
heck i used to ride my bike to Bickford's. I'm sure I'll do the same for this place.

I hope they have a convenient place for people to lock up bikes (like, say, a bike rack!) unlike most places in Manchster *hint hint*

ny2nh

Quote from: Dan on April 11, 2007, 11:24 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 11, 2007, 06:56 AM NHFT

LOL.  My friends count carbs in "Miller Lites".

Miller Lite = 3.2 carbs
Amstel Light = 5 carbs

But at least Amstel light tastes like beer!

I used to use the Amstel Light measure system....di I eat thiscookie or have a beer. Hmmmmm.

Lloyd Danforth

Dan

Guiness is surprisingly low carb.  So I have that first, then switch to Miller Lite.  :)

Kat Kanning

My diet may be strange to people, but at least I don't have to worry about counting carbs, or calories, or even worry about the quantity of food I eat.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 12, 2007, 12:22 PM NHFT
My diet may be strange to people, but at least I don't have to worry about counting carbs, or calories, or even worry about the quantity of food I eat.

Your diet is better than my recent hi-carb bread and alcohol habits I've been practicing.  :P

Lloyd Danforth

JonM

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 12, 2007, 12:22 PM NHFT
Fasting while Russell is imprisoned?

Lloyd Danforth

No, by fasting she is not eating her usual groats  & non-emulsified whey