• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

joeyforpresident

Sounds like this meeting each month is something I should get involved with.

Kat Kanning

There were about 60 people there yesterday, and about 15 for moving in Jenn and Billy.

davemincin

Quote from: katdillon on June 26, 2005, 04:42 AM NHFT
There were about 60 people there yesterday, and about 15 for moving in Jenn and Billy.

And nice folks that we are, we even left a few cold ones in the frig upon departure! ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: katdillon on June 24, 2005, 08:52 PM NHFT
We will be meeting at J.W.
Hills restaurant, located just a block from the Center of New
Hampshire, on the corner of Elm and Merrimack Streets.

I liked this new location .... smoke free and roomy with a great view

davemincin

Hey Russell...smoke free you got it......however, re my discussion with Joel...daaa! ???

The folks that own the place said they didn't want us to have a meeting, we might
disturb the other customers?  Please note the shortness of the meeting, and could you
even hear?

Perhaps they have a back room, non smoking?    If your'e looking for a chit-chat and lunch,
well that's a fine place, bult if you want to have a meeting and maybe make some plans
to promote freedom??

Hey, not my call, but if Joel and the MP folks want to just turn there monthly meeting into
a hey, lets get together for lunch deal, and nothing more than a social, well expect that is
there call.

Personally I'm hopeful the monthly meeting become become more than that, hell we have enough
social events already!

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

True hard not to smile when your by them lovely ladies.

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on July 03, 2005, 11:46 PM NHFT
True hard not to smile when your by them lovely ladies.

Amanda's Porc shirt was --*ahem*-- "fitting".  ;D ;D

Kevin

Kat Kanning

Ack, sorry!  I had to take the best photo of Amanda down.  Just realized that the were kids in the background....I had been requested to not have their photos on the internet.

Lloyd Danforth

Can't you just put little black bars across their eyes? ;D

Kat Kanning

From Joel:

Since the last Saturday of the month falls on the 31st, and most of
us, myself included, will be at the Porc Fest, this month's MVP
meeting has been canceled.  Hope to see you all on August 28th, back
at Milly's Tavern. 

Joel

Dave Ridley

Wait , isn't the meeting august 27?

My understanding is  it's saturday aug 27 at noon , milly's tavern.  is that correct?

GCG199

Yes, it is the 27th at noon according to the e-mail that Joel sent-out yesterday and the listing in the NHlibertycalendar.org/  is the same.