• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

davemincin

Hey, hey, hey, hey!  The meeting is Saturday! :D

Expect I'll be there looking for volunteers, so hey! ;D  Perhaps
we need to get to know each other better! ;D

davemincin

Had a dozen folks volunteer for our Civic Action fundraiser on September 18th. ;D

Thanks guys, you ROCK!! 8)

Dave Ridley

head count at 8/28 meeting was 42  , looked like about 10-15  new folks

Kat Kanning

Joel said he's changing this meeting to the first Saturday of the month, so guess the next meeting is Oct. 1st.

GCG199

Yes, this is what he said in the message that he sent out today.

CNHT

Quote from: GCG199 on September 03, 2005, 07:43 PM NHFT
Yes, this is what he said in the message that he sent out today.

Yes this is true, and adjusted on the Liberty Calendar as well. Thank you Joel.

The Nappens are moving in that morning as well....

Dave Ridley

I think I can be there this saturday.   Historically these meetings get great attendence but the speeches and announcements drag on too long....so I'm thinking of hanging out with the main bunch during the social part of the meeting and then inviting folks to come outside or go to another room and continue socializing during the speeches.   who's interested in joining me?

Lloyd Danforth

Are the Nappens, really, moving in in the morning as is stated above?

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 28, 2005, 04:42 PM NHFT
Are the Nappens, really, moving in in the morning as is stated above?

NO. If you would check the nhlibertycalendar.org you will see the times have been changed.

The HC LP is meeting right after at 3 PM and the Nappens will host their moving help then so as not to prevent them from attending the MVP meeting. The calendar has been correct for a month now. :)

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 28, 2005, 04:36 PM NHFT
I think I can be there this saturday.? ?Historically these meetings get great attendence but the speeches and announcements drag on too long....so I'm thinking of hanging out with the main bunch during the social part of the meeting and then inviting folks to come outside or go to another room and continue socializing during the speeches.? ?who's interested in joining me?

There is a lot of information in those speeches and as long as we are fairly quiet, we can socialize then too.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 28, 2005, 04:36 PM NHFT
I think I can be there this saturday.? ?Historically these meetings get great attendence but the speeches and announcements drag on too long....so I'm thinking of hanging out with the main bunch during the social part of the meeting and then inviting folks to come outside or go to another room and continue socializing during the speeches.? ?who's interested in joining me?

If we come .... that sounds good ..... Kat can only take so much of the smoke too.