• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

intergraph19

Quote from: katdillon on March 29, 2006, 03:46 PM NHFT
Just realized that the time has changed for this to 1:00, so I thought I'd point that out to people.

Good thing I decided to read this thread!  ^_^

Dave Ridley

I won't usually be able to make porc meetings on saturday that ocurr at 1:00.   If they're at noon i can make it.  I hope it will switch back to noon.

Kat Kanning

I imagine if you show up at noon, there'll be other early birds to chat with.

Friday

Quote from: intergraph19 on March 29, 2006, 03:50 PM NHFT
Just realized that the time has changed for this to 1:00, so I thought I'd point that out to people.

Yeah, since you have declined to join the mailing list that I told you about months ago!

Friday

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 29, 2006, 04:11 PM NHFT
I won't usually be able to make porc meetings on saturday that ocurr at 1:00.   If they're at noon i can make it.  I hope it will switch back to noon.

They will not switch back to noon unless they switch back to Milly's.  Bickford's has a brunch that runs until 1:00, hence the reason for the time change. The pros and cons of the venue change were discussed at length at multiple meetings.

CNHT

Quote from: Friday on March 29, 2006, 05:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 29, 2006, 04:11 PM NHFT

They will not switch back to noon unless they switch back to Milly's.  Bickford's has a brunch that runs until 1:00, hence the reason for the time change. The pros and cons of the venue change were discussed at length at multiple meetings.

I'm doing the brunch at noon if anyone wants to join me. I just want to relax and listen for  a change so I have no agenda that day.

intergraph19

Quote from: Friday on March 29, 2006, 05:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: intergraph19 on March 29, 2006, 03:50 PM NHFT

Yeah, since you have declined to join the mailing list that I told you about months ago!

*blink blink*  there's a mailing list? 

Friday

Oh, quit being so.... BLONDE!  ;)  I will send you an invitation to the list, so you will have no more excuses.

CNHT

Quote from: Friday on March 29, 2006, 06:34 PM NHFT
Oh, quit being so.... BLONDE!  ;)  I will send you an invitation to the list, so you will have no more excuses.

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love it.   ;D

intergraph19

Quote from: CNHT on March 29, 2006, 06:39 PM NHFT

*looks sheepish*  sorry... *blink blink*

Pat K

CNHT

Quote from: Pat K on March 29, 2006, 07:05 PM NHFT
Does anyone else hear the cats?  ;D

No because I was joking with my friend Intergraph -- she is cute and definitely not a dumb blonde...she is very smart and she knows I think that!

Pat K

O-K I guess not every one knows when I am just kidding. ;D

CNHT

Quote from: Pat K on March 29, 2006, 07:48 PM NHFT
O-K I guess not every one knows when I am just kidding. ;D

Yah Pat I do, I just wanted to make sure others did too!  [Cuz we all love double L]

Kat Kanning

Quote from: intergraph19 on March 29, 2006, 06:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on March 29, 2006, 06:39 PM NHFT

*looks sheepish*  sorry... *blink blink*

OMG, you crack me up!