• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

toowm

We can wait for FTL_Mark to move, and he can do his Alex Jones impression.

Friday

Quote from: russellkanning on July 23, 2006, 03:15 PM NHFT
Do you have time for us to have the Porcupine Raffle drawing or should we do that at the Monadnock Porcupine meeting?

Gee, you mean you're coming?  I assumed that all the politicians would gross you out.  Sure, you can do the Porcupine Raffle drawing at the August meeting.  (You remember I gave you 5 bucks for raffle tickets at Kevin's house, right?)

Friday

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on July 23, 2006, 07:06 PM NHFT
Ummmm ... do you think Sandy will let Alex Jones speak if I can get him?  :)

If you think you have any pull with Alex Jones, you should let Irena know.  That would absolutely pack the house at the Liberty Forum in February.  :icon_pirat:

Caleb

Well, I sent him an email testing the waters. I don't know about how much "pull" I have but a book I read somewhere said, "Until you make it, fake it."  I like that line, so I've decided to go around pretending I'm somebody important.  ;D  And you never answered my question to you:  Can he speak at a Merrimack Porc meeting?

Caleb

Friday

I would lean towards "no" only because I expect it would overwhelm Bickford's.  I'm sure he'd have something interesting to say.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on July 24, 2006, 09:06 PM NHFT
Gee, you mean you're coming?  I assumed that all the politicians would gross you out.  Sure, you can do the Porcupine Raffle drawing at the August meeting.  (You remember I gave you 5 bucks for raffle tickets at Kevin's house, right?)
I might have to leave the room for all the politics.
I remember you gave me $5 for the raffle. Didn't you just ask me to add it to the pot? I can't remember what we were talking about. Tickets sell for $10.

Russell Kanning

Maybe I will have to turn over the tables at the meeting because many people have turned the FSP and porc meetings into a den of politicians (thieves).

Friday

Quote from: russellkanning on July 25, 2006, 06:33 AM NHFT
I remember you gave me $5 for the raffle. Didn't you just ask me to add it to the pot? I can't remember what we were talking about. Tickets sell for $10.

Oh, I didn't realize raffle tickets are $10.  OK, just consider it a donation then.

Russell Kanning

Caleb is putting in the other half ..... so you guys can share it like that movie.

Tom Sawyer

Coming over to try a little videotaping at the meeting.

Also have Free State Activism DVD's for sale... maybe it'll give me gas money ;D

Going to the Rally at the jail for Russell... it would be great to have a good turn out make a nice picture to send him. :)

Full day, loading the car... see you all soon.

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Dave Ridley

sure would be easier for me if we could move these back to noon.

in any case on saturday i'll probably be there at  around 11:30 if anyone wants to join me early. 

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

This has apparently been cancelled this month...though I don't know why people wouldn't want to go and talk anyway.