• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

"Talk Like a Pirate Day (September 17th) event - Seth announced plans to gather up all Merrimack Valley Pirates and attend "Pirates" and party. Look for details on the FSP forum."

I love what Seth and the boys have done to the FSP site today.
www.freestateproject.com

Posterity

Quote from: jaqeboy on September 03, 2006, 08:39 PM NHFT
We welcomed 6 new meeting attenders (sorry, didn't get all the names written down):

John from Phoenix, Arizona

That would be me.  I was in NH on vacation and dropped by the MVP meeting unannounced.  Luckily it wasn't really cancelled!

It was great to put some faces to names and to hear about what porcs are actually doing in NH.  Very cool!

For the lurkers and fence-sitters, I encourage you to visit NH and see what's happening.  You'll see how serious everyone is.  And NH is just a great place to visit too!

Russell Kanning

and he saw a half cancelled meeting and heard from polititians. ;)

maxxoccupancy

Okay, but who do I talk to about getting Martel a few minutes to speak?  He will be showing up anyhow, so who sets up the agenda?

--Max

Dreepa

Quote from: maxxoccupancy on September 25, 2006, 08:50 PM NHFT
Okay, but who do I talk to about getting Martel a few minutes to speak?  He will be showing up anyhow, so who sets up the agenda?

--Max
Talk to Sandy.

d_goddard

Quote from: maxxoccupancy on September 25, 2006, 08:50 PM NHFT
Friday (aka Sandy) is the organizer. Contact her to get on the agenda.

Be aware, however, that if Andre Martel shows his face, and the first words out of his mouth are anything other than "PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I HAVE REALIZED THAT REAL-ID IS TERRIBLE AND MUST BE STOPPED!", he is going to be verbally gang-raped. I fully intend to be one of those doing the raping. Consider yourself (and Andre) warned.

Sorry, but it's more polite to put this up-front than to blind-side you.

Dreepa

Quote from: d_goddard on September 25, 2006, 09:11 PM NHFT
he is going to be verbally gang-raped. I fully intend to be one of those doing the raping. Consider yourself (and Andre) warned.
Wow.  I guess I have to go to the meeting now.

Russell Kanning

Tomatoes are more fun and nonViolent.

V is for Verbal assault by Denis

d_goddard

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 25, 2006, 09:40 PM NHFT
Tomatoes are more fun and nonViolent.
Only if one eats them. The moment they are turned into projectiles, that fine line between non-Violent and Violent gets crossed.

Remember remember the seventh of October

Rocketman

I think it's wise for us to be polite, but Martel better know he will face tough questions on Real ID.  I will stop somewhere short of verbally raping him...

d_goddard

Russell Kanning

tracysaboe

Kat Kanning

We're supposed to pick the lesser of two evils, right?  Isn't tomatoes better than tarring and feathering?