• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Friday

The Merrimack Valley Porcupines will be meeting this Saturday.  It's campaign season, and we're going to have more politicians than you can shake a stick at!  Speakers will include House candidate and the NHLA's Director of Political Action Don Gorman;  Research Director of the NHLA, Denis Goddard, with a smorgasbord of election day volunteer opportunities; and State Senator Andre Martel, running for reelection.  We will also be celebrating the third anniversary of the designation of New Hampshire as the "Free State" by the Free State Project.   :occasion1:  All liberty lovers are cordially invited.

Where: Bickford's, 1000 S. Willow St., Manchester
When: Saturday, Oct. 7, 1:00PM - 2:30ish

Hope to see you there!  :D

Russell Kanning

I will be laying cement at Shorty's and throwing water balloons at the feds. :)
You guys have fun running for office in Manchester.

d_goddard

Please folks, do come to Bickford's tomorrow if possible.

We'll be getting volunteers to hold signs on election day, FOR FELLOW PORCS who are running for office.
The good news is, we have quite a few people willing to spend the money and time to run for office.
The realistic news is, they need our support -- YOUR support -- to have a chance at winning.
Holding signs on election day is very easy, a fun way to hang out and meet people, and has a BIG impact on the election.

I know there are other things going on on Saturday, and people can only be in one place at one time.
Whatever you do, please do something to help make our experiment in freedom a success.
Thanks

Pat K

cathleeninnh

I will hold a sign on election day, but we won't be at this meeting.

Cathleen

d_goddard

Quote from: cathleeninnh on October 06, 2006, 07:57 PM NHFT
I will hold a sign on election day, but we won't be at this meeting.
Our biggest need for sign-holders is in Manchester.
Anyone who wants to help, but won't be at the meeting, please PM me and let me know what shift(s) you can hold signs:
Morning (6AM-10AM), Midday (10AM-2PM) or Afternoon (2PM-6PM)

Thanks!!

davemincin

Just my thought...but thinking the MMP should pitch the meeting tomorrow.
Have a quick lunch and get out and help our people.

Don't see how setting there listening to speakers for a couple of good daylight
hours, the weekend before the vote, helps promote freedom, when Joel, Karl, Jon, and Keith could really use your help at that time...pounding the streets!

Rochelle

QuoteJust my thought...but thinking the MMP should pitch the meeting tomorrow.
How does one pitch a meeting  ???

I suppose we could start holding them in tents but it might be a little cold come winter  ;D (sorry Dave, I had to)

But I thought it was fun, there were lit drops before and after the meeting and it's generally a good way for people who are out of the loop to learn about lit drops that are going on and which candidates still need help and what all is planned for the next month. I think it was a pretty good meeting. I especially liked learning about the (aw crap...what was it??)....claremont decision? Anyway, I'm definitely going to contact that guy and help with that. It happened in Kansas, it could definitely happen here and I aim to stop it.

toowm

The meeting was definitely shorter than usual, but I was glad we hung around a bit, because a couple came from Mass after having a flat tire on the way up.

Russell Kanning

I am glad to see that the meeting still happened. You never who will be visiting, or when exactly they will show up. :)

Friday

Sorry I missed it, but I was busy planning SECESSION with Caleb, Hollywood and Sean.  And yes, we made sure that Caleb got properly inebriated on his birthday. >:D

Pat K

Dave Ridley

any ideas what if anything we should do after this meeting?  Anything in the manchester area you guys would like 2 demonstrate against or in favor of?  BTW a South Korean TV network will probably be at the meeting.