• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH candidate goes missing!

Started by FTL_Ian, April 06, 2006, 05:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tunga

Unrecovered memory as far as we can tell.

Saw a TV show on NBC once about the Betty and Barney Hill experience. Star maps  and what not still enthrall us.

Re. the Fraconia Notch Rt. 3 experience.
Tunga once rode through the notch in the back of a capped Toyota Pickup at night in a blizzard. During the excursion the lights from the tram station near the summit were visible for 30 to 40 minutes of travel. They appeared to move around but we know it was just an illusion created by the winding road. Not saying Betty was confounded. Tunga found the part about the .38 in the glove box illuminating. Since the assination of John Lennon, tunga has found himself on both sides of the self defence issue. He is now firmly connected to deadly force on this earthly plane of existance. Even though he knows as Lennon once sang "God is a concept".

Thinking that maybe we read the Science of getting rich in the 3rd or 4th grade.

Maybe just the first chapter till the teacher identified it as something above our level of understanding.

Probably just a coincidence. ;)

Sigh.

AlanM

I lived in Exeter when the 'Incident at Exeter' occured. Strange things happened around that time.  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

burnthebeautiful

Quote from: Tunga on April 25, 2006, 09:01 PM NHFT
Re. the Fraconia Notch Rt. 3 experience.
Tunga once rode through the notch in the back of a capped Toyota Pickup at night in a blizzard. During the excursion the lights from the tram station near the summit were visible for 30 to 40 minutes of travel. They appeared to move around but we know it was just an illusion created by the winding road. Not saying Betty was confounded. Tunga found the part about the .38 in the glove box illuminating.

Hey you should submit that story to the folks at the WB show Supernatural. It's a fictional show about two brothers that travel around the country killing supernatural things. So far all the episodes except one upstate new york episode have been set in the middle non-coastal states (denver, nebraska, kansas, illinois and some others), I wouldn't mind an episode set in NH ;)

The show never mentions politics, but I do know the two main characters are pro-gun and ignore all the gun laws, conceled carrying without a permit everywhere they go and driving around with a back-trunk filled with pistols and shotguns :)

Dreepa

KBCraig

Yup, I read almost the same article in the UL today. There were always a lot of unanswered questions. I think it's pretty clear that Dodds' version of events doesn't match the truth. I don't know that he's lying; he could have been on medication, or otherwise under the influence. But things certainly didn't transpire as he claims.

Doubling back through the toll? Dunno why, unless he thought he needed to establish a timeline. That's where the speculation begins.

Kevin

error

Since when is being abducted by aliens a crime? ;D

Russell Kanning

It is still very strange. I wonder what the real story is.

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 07, 2006, 06:59 AM NHFT
'Kenneth, whats the frequency>'

When the first thing everyone says about you is "He doesn't drink, smoke, do drugs, have affairs"  Ya got to ask yourself what is in this guy's background?

Lloyd, he raises taxes...that's what his mission is.

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on June 27, 2006, 10:03 PM NHFT
Yup, I read almost the same article in the UL today. There were always a lot of unanswered questions. I think it's pretty clear that Dodds' version of events doesn't match the truth. I don't know that he's lying; he could have been on medication, or otherwise under the influence. But things certainly didn't transpire as he claims.

Doubling back through the toll? Dunno why, unless he thought he needed to establish a timeline. That's where the speculation begins.

Kevin

We have always felt this was a coverup. Do you wonder what it is with these Democrat moonbats and WATER? LOL
Perhaps he was trying to emulate Teddy Kennedy...

CNHT

Quote from: powerchuter on April 07, 2007, 08:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on April 06, 2007, 08:16 PM NHFT
Lookee Lookee

http://concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070406/REPOSITORY/704060355

What a complete waste of time and taxpayer funds...

Disgusting!

We are all wondering what he had to cover up that was so important that he had to waste taxpayer funds on his phony 'accident'?
Stay tuned....

burnthebeautiful

I don't understand this at all. What reason could he have for making up an accident? The only thing I can come up with is maybe some thugs beat him up for whatever reason and he doesn't want people to know.

CNHT

Quote from: Captain Liberty on April 07, 2007, 11:45 AM NHFT
I don't understand this at all. What reason could he have for making up an accident? The only thing I can come up with is maybe some thugs beat him up for whatever reason and he doesn't want people to know.

That's just it -- there was no evidence of beating or injuries consistent with his story. Believe me, if the press is pointing a finger, the evidence has to be overwhelming, since Democrat criminals usually get a pass...

I'd say he either was someplace he was not supposed to be, or just wanted sympathy publicity for himself because he was running for office and most people had never heard of him. I mean, after Kennedy drowned a woman, he was elected with over 70%. You begin to see the picture here?

The woman who said he'd have been the next Congressman was naive. No one ever heard of this man!