• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LSF as my life insurance beneficiary

Started by Michael Fisher, March 30, 2006, 10:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

Do you have that set up as an official trust? Or explained thouroully in the benificiary part of the insurence contract? Or in your Will?

Simply posting the conditions here won't be legally binding. (Of course, I'm sure you know that -- not that all agreements need to be legal, but anyway.)

I think it's good that you're setting up these conoitions now, instead of waiting till you're no longer on this plain.

Tracy

Michael Fisher

Quote from: tracysaboe on May 09, 2006, 04:17 AM NHFT
Do you have that set up as an official trust? Or explained thouroully in the benificiary part of the insurence contract? Or in your Will?

Simply posting the conditions here won't be legally binding. (Of course, I'm sure you know that -- not that all agreements need to be legal, but anyway.)

I think it's good that you're setting up these conoitions now, instead of waiting till you're no longer on this plain.

Tracy

No.