New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: LSF as my life insurance beneficiary  (Read 4654 times)

tracysaboe

• Call me Ytsvu.
  • Enemy of the State
  • Christian Anarchist
    • My Page
Re: LSF as my life insurance beneficiary
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 05:17 AM NHFT »

Do you have that set up as an official trust? Or explained thouroully in the benificiary part of the insurence contract? Or in your Will?

Simply posting the conditions here won't be legally binding. (Of course, I'm sure you know that -- not that all agreements need to be legal, but anyway.)

I think it's good that you're setting up these conoitions now, instead of waiting till you're no longer on this plain.

Tracy
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 05:19 AM NHFT by tracysaboe »

Michael Fisher

• Anarchocapitalist
  • Enemy of the State
  • Act decisively. Without reserve!
    • Liberty Scholarship Fund
Re: LSF as my life insurance beneficiary
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 05:33 PM NHFT »

Do you have that set up as an official trust? Or explained thouroully in the benificiary part of the insurence contract? Or in your Will?

Simply posting the conditions here won't be legally binding. (Of course, I'm sure you know that -- not that all agreements need to be legal, but anyway.)

I think it's good that you're setting up these conoitions now, instead of waiting till you're no longer on this plain.

Tracy

No.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up