• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

$1,500 in new donations!

Started by Michael Fisher, April 11, 2006, 10:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

I just checked the PO Box for the first time in a while and there are 3 donations totaling $1,500!!! 8)

WOOHOO!!!

I've forwarded the PO Box to my new mailing address now, so the long delay in cashing a check shouldn't happen again.  :)

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Mike, do you think any of the donations came in because of the ads I've been running in the Keene Free Press?

Lloyd Danforth

When I get the check from Kevin, I will owe the LSF $10.  No more atlases till P'fest.

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 12, 2006, 08:58 AM NHFT
When I get the check from Kevin, I will owe the LSF $10.  No more atlases till P'fest.

Cash, and it's on the way.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on April 12, 2006, 10:22 AM NHFT
Cash, and it's on the way.
Cash? Do you realize how much it could depreciate in transit? ;)

PowerPenguin

Cool congrats! If I had money I would give it to you too :)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on April 12, 2006, 07:08 AM NHFT
Mike, do you think any of the donations came in because of the ads I've been running in the Keene Free Press?

It's quite possible.  8)

Kat Kanning

Cool :)  I'll keep running them.

Russell Kanning

...and these people don't even expect an income tax deduction. :)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on April 14, 2006, 05:25 AM NHFT
Cool :)  I'll keep running them.

We just received a letter from a homeschooler that begins by saying "Dear Liberty." :) It's regarding a private school in Keene that would like to hear from us.

This is most likely as a direct result of your paper.

Michael Fisher

"Dear Liberty" sure sounds like a great title for an LSF newsletter or LSF-related newspaper column.

Michael Fisher

Wasn't Scott Roth talking about working on a newsletter for the LSF?

Perhaps we can remotivate him to do this.

Michael Fisher

We should make a regular 4-page newsletter to mail and e-mail out to private schools and homeschoolers throughout the state. The cost should not be too high. One or two ads would pay for it.

Kat Kanning

I'd love to print a regular column in the Keene Free Press about it.