• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Should Social Democrat move to Brattleboro, Vt?

Started by SocialDemocrat, April 15, 2006, 07:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Dude

Quote from: russellkanning on April 19, 2006, 12:30 PM NHFT
Social Democrat could still write into our paper from Brattleboro and report on how the People's Paradise is doing. :)

This is true but I don't think he should move.

Atlas

I would never. It's bad enough that I live in Mi. You'll see me in the free state in the near future. What about you?

David

He never moved.  Saw him a few weeks ago in Brewbakers.  I like him. 

FTL_Ian

I also have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Lindsey.  Nice guy.

Lloyd Danforth

I'll stop looking around for him when I'm in Vermont

Lloyd Danforth

David

Hey Lloyd, do you, umm, spend a lot of time in our neighboring city? 

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

soliscjw

Quote from: SocialDemocrat on April 15, 2006, 07:56 PM NHFT

Taking a page from the Free-staters who are moving to New Hampshire, should I move to the People's Republic of Vermont?

My therapist sez it would be better for me to surround myself with like-minded people and allies...My mother sez it never worked out for me here anyways...I like the architecture better, the music scene, the art, the sophisticated New Yorkers finding retreat in Vermont...the river...the radio stations...

What do you think? Should I stay or should I go?

Should I cross the Connecticut River?
When I went to school in Putney' VT (Landmark, College) I would say that you would fit right in. The fact that I lived in VT for one and a half years or three semesters and is the reason I am a libertarian now  might help or not.