• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Business Owners: Pledge to Stop Withholding!

Started by FTL_Ian, April 18, 2006, 01:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Government is out of control and freedoms are being crushed. Have courage. Liberty is not lost and big government can be stopped. Why continue feeding the very system that binds you, your friends, and your family?

It?s time for business owners to take the lead in the Second American Revolution. Many of your employees look up to you. Consider setting a good example and stop witholding taxes from their paychecks. Most of them aren?t aware of how much they are taxed. They will love you for the raise, and then they will have to decide for themselves to pay or not.

Perhaps you?ve always dreamt about having the courage to stop withholding. I hope this pledge will assist you to find the strength you still have.

Isn?t freedom worth fighting for? Join the nonviolent revolution and set your employees free from the oppressive income and social security taxes!

Will you make a stand for Liberty and refuse to withhold? Or will you keep sending in money and filling out paperwork like a ?good little citizen??

http://pledgebank.com/stopwithholding

Kat Kanning

Cool.  Don't know how useful it is for me to sign, having no employees, but I signed it anyway.

Lloyd Danforth

The problem I have with this is not witholding would make it impossible for a Porc Entepeneur to establish a 'serious' business that might employ Porcs and allow them to move here sooner.
The subject reminds me of Vivian kellems who was still active when I first became aware of political stuff.  She had a lot of money and lawyers.

http://givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/STOP/VivianKellemsTrial.htm

Russell Kanning

Why couldn't a company just hire independant contractors and 1099 them or not?

Russell Kanning

I promise to not withhold any money (to give to the IRS) in any of my dealings with others.

aries

I at least get 100% of my federal tax back, since I make so little and am a minor.

My boss is an authoritarian liberal, not a chance I'll get that money until it comes back in my return.

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

and the Medicare Tax. You won't see that either.

intergraph19

Too late, I already don't withold in my business!  Oh wait, I'm my whole business...well I don't pay taxes on it!  ^_^

Tunga

As long as your business doesn't involve the Feds or you don't work for them you don't owe them anything.

The Treasury Dept. has a form on it's website called the W-8 BEN. This is the form you should use in lieu of a W-2 if you want all of your remuneration delivered to you with every paycheck.

A National of the USA is a state sovereign not a 14th Amendment subject of the District of Columbia.

That makes you a "disreguarded entity" as far as the IRS is concerned.

The Treaty of Paris named New Hampshire as a "Free an Independent State".

Relative to the United States, New Hampshire is a "Country" unto itself.

Anyone born within the bounds of a Union state (but not on federal property like a military base) to American parents can claim status as a National of the USA.

Just curious Intergraph19 but does your Interweb handle refer to the large corporation of the same name?

aries

Quote from: Tunga on April 18, 2006, 06:54 PM NHFT
blah blah

I'm sorry but those arguments have been used again and again and failed over and over in US courts.

You can't play the system or beat the man. Best to stop associating with him at all. Don't try to play by their rules and argue that they've legally made you immune. They haven't.

Tunga

Quote from: aries on April 18, 2006, 08:33 PM NHFT
blah blah

I'm sorry but those arguments have been used again and again and failed over and over in US courts.

You can't play the system or beat the man. Best to stop associating with him at all. Don't try to play by their rules and argue that they've legally made you immune. They haven't.

Aries can you show when and where any of Tungas arguments have failed in a US court? Tunga is not trying to beat anyone. When the IRS sends you a letter asking for your Tax return for year(s) blah blah blah what are you going to do? Throw it in the trash? Go live in a van down by the river?

The rules of the Tax code are "special law" they apply to entities that make themselves liable through certain actions or circumstances. Sorry to be the broken record on this issue Aries. Know the code.
If you don't know your rights, you don't have them.

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Know the code?  No thanks.  I have a life that I'd rather not spend reading legalese.

aries

Quote from: Tunga on April 19, 2006, 06:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: aries on April 18, 2006, 08:33 PM NHFT
blah blah

Aries can you show when and where any of Tungas arguments have failed in a US court? Tunga is not trying to beat anyone. When the IRS sends you a letter asking for your Tax return for year(s) blah blah blah what are you going to do? Throw it in the trash? Go live in a van down by the river?

The rules of the Tax code are "special law" they apply to entities that make themselves liable through certain actions or circumstances. Sorry to be the broken record on this issue Aries. Know the code.
If you don't know your rights, you don't have them.

It somehow feels like a right that I don't owe anybody money that I earn unless I agree to owe it to them in exchange for something. That just seems like a right to me.

Special law or not, the money is witheld from 99% of America's paycheck.

If there was another constitutional amendment that said we had the right to take other people's money on a whim, would that really be our right?