• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How long before New Hampshire Secedes from the United States

Started by Russell Kanning, February 13, 2006, 09:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

vanguardist

Quote from: katdillon on April 26, 2006, 11:32 AM NHFT
I suggested secession last night in an open meeting of non-freestaters.  I certainly wasn't shouted down, and one woman came up to me after the meeting and said she liked what I had to say.

The emphasis here must be that secession is (or should be) a non-violent way to massively conduct a demonstration of ultimate civil disobedience. If people get scared, tell them that this does not mean that NH would be isolated. Just that they would be able to govern themselves much more efficiently, without the tyrany and theft of the feds and that NH would welcome visitors and business with everyone. It would be like going to a Canadian province or something like that.

Keep up the great work.

AlanM

There are more folks here in NH than most folks realize who are not averse to secession. Heck, even my brother thinks it might be a good idea!

YeahItsMeJP

Anyone want to help collect signature on a petition for secession? How about getting Town Meeting Resolutions encouraging secession.

Just some thoughts.

Kat Kanning

JP, either that's a very strange photo of you, or marriage has not been kind.

KBCraig

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: katdillon on April 27, 2006, 06:36 AM NHFT
JP, either that's a very strange photo of you, or marriage has not been kind.

:P Armen thinks I look cute in this picture. That's allllllll that matters.

burnthebeautiful

We could get the politicans with us by saying "If NH secceeds, local politicans like you will have more power!" :P

tracysaboe

That's really not much of a benefit. Except as a means to an end.

I'd prefer that individuals get the power to do things the fed currently transacts not give that power to local and state governments.

But, still it would be better.

TRacy

Russell Kanning

I thought we were breaking up not pooling our efforts. :)