• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

ISO Porc Webhosting services

Started by sandm000, April 29, 2006, 04:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

b1ueemu

Quote from: CrucialServers on August 16, 2006, 11:03 AM NHFT
1) is this your hosting company? Or are you an employee of this company?

Yes I'm the owner and we have 4 staff members and we work from home! And have a small office in Manchester.

It's good to see other people interested in this area. I currently do web hosting on a smaller scale, a pair of virtual servers through UnixShell. When I move to Manchester (soon) I intend on building up a technology consulting firm. I'll also be looking into the bandwidth providers in the area for the potential to host servers (like you do currently) and Wireless Internet Access.

That being said, I'm curious about a few things:

Do any of these projects appeal to you? I would be interested in contributing to the efforts you have already made.

Is your data center in your 'small office' in Manchester? Or, are you renting rack space at a local data center?

Are you currently not accepting credit cards as your news suggests, and, on that note, why hasn't your news been updated in close to a year?