• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kelo v. City of New London RALLY! February 20, 2005

Started by Russell Kanning, February 08, 2005, 11:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Watched a great movie last night "The Castle" about a mans fight against an airport and eminent domain. He takes it all the way to the Australian High Court. It is such a great picture. In this story he wins....I hope the people from New London can win too. :D

Kat Kanning

The Fifth Amendment states, "nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation."  I think it's completely clear "Public use" not the "public good".  If the Supreme Court rules against Kelo, I can be sure they are corrupt.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

We had 8 freestaters at the rally yesterday:  Lloyd, Estelle, Jon Bender, Jason Sorens, Tony Stelik, Russell, me and one other I can't recall his name.  There was lots of people from the press.  Russell got in a nice plug for NH:

http://www.theday.com/eng/web/news/re.aspx?re=EA1062E5-5D92-4AED-8EAF-B21ACC681C6D

We handed out FSP flyers to ~50 people who were there.

davemincin

Russell Kanning

Hey it is cool when they seek you out and ask questions...the media did a decent job of covering this event too. :)

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

What? I hope your just busting my balls. I know I know I did not go. It seems sometimes that it's a friggen conspiericy to keep me on L.I.

Kat Kanning

We found poor little lloyd, shivering, almost frozen to death by the ferry boat, waiting holding that red rose. 

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

There, there Lloyd.  You'll find someone else someday.

Lloyd Danforth

Hey Now!, I think I've been misunderstood!  Wait a minute!  I'm not............not that there is anything wrong with................... ;D