• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brady Campaign: Beware 'Under-Intelligent' Gun Owners

Started by jcpliberty, December 30, 2004, 06:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpliberty

Brady Campaign: Beware 'Under-Intelligent' Gun Owners

By David Thibault
CNSNews.com Managing Editor
December 30, 2004

(CNSNews.com) - Beware the lethal combination of alcohol, New Year's Eve revelry and a loaded gun, according to the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, which in its latest press release, pointed to the threat posed by "overexcited and under-intelligent" gun owners.

Read full article here: http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewCulture.asp?Page=\Culture\archive\200412\CUL20041230a.html

Russell Kanning

rothamerica

What is it with these people?  Do they really think that everyone who owns a gun stupid?  If that were true, we would never have won the American Revolution.  And there would have been no reason to make it a Constitutional right to bear arms...just arm bears. ;D

Russell Kanning

Yea...the people that do bad things with guns aren't stupid...they are criminal. >:(
Anti-gun people seem to think you become a raving lunatic as soon as you get a gun in your hand.

jcpliberty

Quote from: russellkanning on December 30, 2004, 06:36 PM NHFT
Yea...the people that do bad things with guns aren't stupid...they are criminal. >:(
Anti-gun people seem to think you become a raving lunatic as soon as you get a gun in your hand.

Well... I'm not a raving lunatic... however, you try to harm me or my family/property you will quickly see my calm disappear as fast as Ted Kenndey's enemies!

Jim P.