• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rocketman's long awaited Move-In Party

Started by Rocketman, May 09, 2006, 07:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Seriously, I think I sprained something hoisting that beer.  :ahoy:  I gotta slow down.

Pat K

A Beer injury ?  Damn just how big was that Beer?

Russell Kanning

Pat K

John

John

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on May 12, 2006, 05:56 PM NHFT
Wow, I've never got to try your lasagne before.

So, did you like it? I have had plenty of practice making lasagna lately.  :'(

Kat Kanning

Rocketman

MANY MANY THANKS, Y'ALL!

Finally got my internet up and running, so now I can get some work done while I watch the lake out front recede and become a parking lot again.  Wow, it was actually quite bad, water across the highway, and 101 was closed at the Amherst/Bedford line.

Yummy lasagna, yummy salad, yummy beer, and good company.  I have officially been welcomed HOME!

;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8)

CNHT

Quote from: Rocketman on May 15, 2006, 06:47 AM NHFT
MANY MANY THANKS, Y'ALL!

Finally got my internet up and running, so now I can get some work done while I watch the lake out front recede and become a parking lot again.  Wow, it was actually quite bad, water across the highway, and 101 was closed at the Amherst/Bedford line.

Yummy lasagna, yummy salad, yummy beer, and good company.  I have officially been welcomed HOME!

;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8)

Methinks Matty is feelin' the luv...    ;)

AlanM

Friday

Thanks to Kat, Jane and Matt for the vittles.  And thanks to the gang that showed up early for doing all the actual moving.  ;D

Kat Kanning

We didn't exactly strain ourselves either :)  We had a line going, passing everything in.  Dan and Carol were in the rain  :'( They had the worst part.

Atlas

I can't wait for my move-in party. ;D Plus I won't be bringing anything but clothes, so there'll be nothing to move and more time to party. I'll just buy what I need in NH and save on the sales tax. 8)

CNHT

Quote from: FSP-Rebel on May 15, 2006, 02:22 PM NHFT
I can't wait for my move-in party. ;D Plus I won't be bringing anything but clothes, so there'll be nothing to move and more time to party. I'll just buy what I need in NH and save on the sales tax. 8)

We are all so happy to have people moving in we will do whatever we can to facilitate it, especially those of us who were already here working in Concord. We view it as 'reinforcements' and really are glad to have y'all!